Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zombie Escape Event!

Zombie Escape Final Fantasy Event
Ever had the thought that you don't have enough credits to spend in ZeddY^S Server? Wanting to BUY skins but do not have enough credits?
Well look no further, this Saturday, 23rd of February 2019, Zeddy's Zombie Escape will be hosting an event where you can win credits!
Credits will be given to anyone who participates if the server wins the map!
For each map won, every participants will be awarded with 2000 credits. ( Of course do not try to fake a win as I will be the one hosting the event and the one recording the proofs. ) 
The time of the event will start from 6.00 PM to 10.00 PM. We will play a total of 3 maps.
The maps that we will play will be
- ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v1_1_csgo
- ze_ffxii_westersand_v7_z9
- ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10
Teamwork and skill is a must need in completing the maps, once a map ends and the server does not win, the event will carry on to the 2nd map.
Of course there will be moderators leading, Me, Shiko, Netflix and Haise. 

Ready to win some credits? Make sure to hop on to Zeddys Zombie Escape, IP = 103.107.199.249:27058, or type in console  "connect 103.107.199.249:27058 " ( Open console by pressing ` ) 

[b]Please be noted, any trollers or griefers will be punished with a 1 day ban meaning you won't be able to join the event. [/b]

Finally, been waiting for events like this

change the version of cosmo,that one is easy version
and raise the reward of credits

where is mako ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10. this map is an old version. why not update it and try the new version. the current version is ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_2. new version has many differences ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧lol

hmmm...This map updated again. The latest version is ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v6 beta

(02-19-2019, 11:04 AM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote:
 Zombie Escape Final Fantasy Event
Ever had the thought that you don't have enough credits to spend in ZeddY^S Server? Wanting to BUY skins but do not have enough credits?
Well look no further, this Saturday, 23rd of February 2019, Zeddy's Zombie Escape will be hosting an event where you can win credits!
Credits will be given to anyone who participates if the server wins the map!
For each map won, every participants will be awarded with 2000 credits. ( Of course do not try to fake a win as I will be the one hosting the event and the one recording the proofs. ) 
The time of the event will start from 6.00 PM to 10.00 PM. We will play a total of 3 maps.
The maps that we will play will be
- ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v1_1_csgo
- ze_ffxii_westersand_v7_z9
- ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10
Teamwork and skill is a must need in completing the maps, once a map ends and the server does not win, the event will carry on to the 2nd map.
Of course there will be moderators leading, Me, Shiko, Netflix and Haise. 

Ready to win some credits? Make sure to hop on to Zeddys Zombie Escape, IP = 103.107.199.249:27058, or type in console  "connect 103.107.199.249:27058 " ( Open console by pressing ` ) 

[b]Please be noted, any trollers or griefers will be punished with a 1 day ban meaning you won't be able to join the event. [/b]

There is a pretty big difficulty range between those 3. Especially comparing Wanderers to those 2 other maps as the V4 is kinda easy. As the server played wanderers so much i am pretty sure they are all already used to it. My reasoning for placing cosmo higher then westersand is just because of how frequent cosmo has been played as it is almost never picked on Zeddy and it seemed not alot of players on Zeddy know how to properly play it yet. So i suggest making the reward different when we beat the maps instead of 2000 for all maps. I suggest Cosmo = 5k credits Westersand = 3k credits Wanderers =1,5k credits.
[Image: unknown.png]

This event was hosted mainly for the reason to increase player counts, currently the server's constant player count is around 20 - 30 sometimes reaching 40, not as active as before. If I were to host any extremely hard maps, ( Newer version of Wanderers, etc etc.) the player count will drop. These maps aren't considered '' easy '', especially in the server, only times when server won ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10 is when repeat killer is toggled on by the spawn trim, no? And the credit rewards aren't decided by me but by Zeddy. I'm just simply carrying out the task I was tasked with.

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v1_1_csgo is an old version, I know. But the older version is easier than the newer one which is, ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5k_fix. Maybe next time I'll host harder maps.

There's a reason behind my actions, I've already thought this out clearly.

(02-20-2019, 11:19 AM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote: This event was hosted mainly for the reason to increase player counts, currently the server's constant player count is around 20 - 30 sometimes reaching 40, not as active as before. If I were to host any extremely hard maps, ( Newer version of Wanderers, etc etc.) the player count will drop. These maps aren't considered '' easy '', especially in the server, only times when server won ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_10 is when repeat killer is toggled on by the spawn trim, no? And the credit rewards aren't decided by me but by Zeddy. I'm just simply carrying out the task I was tasked with.

ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v1_1_csgo is an old version, I know. But the older version is easier than the newer one which is, ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v5k_fix. Maybe next time I'll host harder maps.

There's a reason behind my actions, I've already thought this out clearly.

All right, I see. By the way, some maps in the server haven't been updated for a long time. For example: the two maps ze_grau a02 and ze_ffxiv_wanderes__palace_v4_10 are versions of one year ago. now there have ze_grau_a03 f4 and ze_ffxiv_wanderes_palace_v6 beta. you know it is boring to play the same version all the time. and if you choose this map: ze_ffxiv_wanderes_palace_v4_10 recently, some people will complain about why you always play this map. so can you add some new versions of the map to the server?
at present, there is no server in the world that can pass through this map: ze_ffxiv_wanderes_palace_v6 beta .maybe we can be the first server to pass this map? lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧

Quote:Now there have ze_grau_a03_4f and ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v6.

I have no problem with the map ze_grau_a03_4f if you want to add it to the event, but ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v6 won't be able to play it because you would need the stripper from Lishang for the map to be able to play it in the server ( _v6 won't let you join any team while _v6_beta will restart every round means mp_restartgame 1 constantly non-stop ).

Quote:At present, there is no server in the world that can pass through this map: ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v6_beta .maybe we can be the first server to pass this map? lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧

Actually PSE and RSS have passed the ma( these two servers have the stripper ), but for Zeddy server we would need alot of tryhard players for this map because Ultimate level boss requires good healer and knowledge of boss attacks. The attacks could trim the whole server, but you guys can try it :).

[quote pid='4619' dateline='1550731686']
I have no problem with the map ze_grau_a03_4f if you want to add it to the event, but ze_FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace_v6 won't be able to play it because you would need the stripper from Lishang for the map to be able to play it in the server ( _v6 won't let you join any team while _v6_beta will restart every round means mp_restartgame 1 constantly non-stop ).

oh, sorry I don't know about this

Quote:actually PSE and RSS have passed the ma( these two servers have the stripper ), but for Zeddy server we would need alot of tryhard players for this map because Ultimate level boss requires good healer and knowledge of boss attacks. The attacks could trim the whole server, but you guys can try it Smile.

[/quote]

oh, really? PSE and RSS had passed this map? hmmm,because this map was made by a player who play in ZED. so at yesterday i went to ask a ZED s ze expect  did they pass through this map ? and he say: no, at present no server had pass this map. and i think the boss fight is not very hard because i had watched some game video of this map and i saw most people were killed by the laser,only a few people died in the boss fight.i think we can have a try because we have buzooka and lasermine. lmao

I just checked.PSE and RSS did not pass this map( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). yeah still not have server can pass this map

[quote pid='4619' dateline='1550731686']

Actually PSE and RSS have passed the ma( these two servers have the stripper ), but for Zeddy server we would need alot of tryhard players for this map because Ultimate level boss requires good healer and knowledge of boss attacks. The attacks could trim the whole server, but you guys can try 
[/quote]
I just checked.PSE and RSS did not pass this map( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)