Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Want To Know Rule Zombie Escape eban and other.

Rainbow 
Let me introduce myself. My name is. Rexiz I am new here and i want to know about rule zombie escape eban and other 
Thank You  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]

Actually this ZE server have no rule of "Zombie Escape" when no admin or no moderator he will get same mic spam, toxic and admin/mod abuse.

Rules is pretty much the same as most of the servers.
- Do not mic spam
- No SLAM/Soundboard spam
- do not play music through your mic
- No racism ( I absolute do not tolerate this. )
- Don't troll.

Eban is for players who troll items. It prevents you from taking any special items. If you want to take an item and you don't know how to use it, try to listen to the leaders and learn, if there's no leader you can use it to test it. If there are really special items ( Holy, Ultimate ), most of the players will ask/tell you to drop it, so listen to them and drop it as that item plays an important role for the humans to win.

Rainbow 
(02-03-2019, 02:53 PM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote: Rules is pretty much the same as most of the servers.
- Do not mic spam
- No SLAM/Soundboard spam
- do not play music through your mic
- No racism ( I absolute do not tolerate this. )
- Don't troll.

Eban is for players who troll items. It prevents you from taking any special items. If you want to take an item and you don't know how to use it, try to listen to the leaders and learn, if there's no leader you can use it to test it. If there are really special items ( Holy, Ultimate ), most of the players will ask/tell you to drop it, so listen to them and drop it as that item plays an important role for the humans to win.

TY
[Image: giphy.gif]