• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Tabula/Bonnies mod app

Name: Tabula
IGN [In Game Name]: <3 Bonnie :3
Steam Id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigCatConservation/                                 [Example: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhushanmunde]
Why do you wan't to become a moderator:I want to become a moderator/admin because i believe in keeping a peaceful and enjoyable environment without toxicity and as a result keeping an enjoyable environment present constantly. I also am very objective unlike most and keep things very fair. I am capable of being very strict or relaxed depending upon the owners wishes and rules.
Howmany hours a week can you play: I ussually atleast at the bare minimum get around 3-5 hours in cs go,over aweek i believe the number of hours is sufficient.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: I have administrated minecraft servers for 3 years, had 1 and a half years of experience in Jensen's cs servers, 7 months - a year former head admin of immense gaming Asian Region and US region, 1-2 years in Gaster gaming highest ranking admin in past and present on all asian servers and soon to be European servers when they are up. and 1 year on the Lulz factory server.

Best regards
                    Tabula/Bonnie
I recall you're still an admin on a 1v1 arena server?
ok tabula

Nalas 16 Mar @ 1:21pm

so it seems your servers are dying and even your combat surf is not doing too well and full of toxic players, I have since became admin on IG and gasters aswell as other communities...

Again, im offering you 1 more chance to make me an admin on your servers so i can sort you out or you could ignore me and continue your dying spree.

What i said long ago has happened and you are losing to IG and even SNG. you need to start listening.

-Tabula.

turns out ig isnt working for you eh
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 
(06-13-2018, 06:21 AM)I quit IG because me smile werent getting along, i did a lot for him and he didnt appreciate anything, i told smile a lot of the problems and i dont know about you but i didnt want to stay there because i was the only one doing things and others were just corrupt. They constantl have dramma and i i have left quite a while ago. im still part of gasters and hes a nice guy. kermit Wrote: ok tabula

so it seems your servers are dying and even your combat surf is not doing too well and full of toxic players, I have since became admin on IG and gasters aswell as other communities...

Again, im offering you 1 more chance to make me an admin on your servers so i can sort you out or you could ignore me and continue your dying spree.

What i said long ago has happened and you are losing to IG and even SNG. you need to start listening.

-Tabula.

(06-13-2018, 06:21 AM)If i recall, isnt zeddy owner? i like the servers because i think zeddys nice and i like the people in zeddys servers which is why i wanna be mod in his servers. I believe to keep it professional would be best meaning keeping personal grudges to ourselves not that i have any. Id say for the sake of reputation and being owner this is a good ch oice.kermit Wrote: ok tabula

-Tabula.

i Agree with you on IG and i had hope but it didnt work out i dont know about your experience but im no longer with any of them.
Quote: isnt zeddy owner?

smh
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 
-1, you're not getting mod.
(06-13-2018, 02:35 PM)Hater gonna hate

K. Wrote:
-1, you're not getting mod.
(06-12-2018, 02:39 PM)<3 bonnie :3 Wrote: Name: Tabula
IGN [In Game Name]: <3 Bonnie :3
Steam Id:https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigCatConservation/                                 [Example: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhushanmunde]
Why do you wan't to become a moderator:I want to become a moderator/admin because i believe in keeping a peaceful and enjoyable environment without toxicity and as a result keeping an enjoyable environment present constantly. I also am very objective unlike most and keep things very fair. I am capable of being very strict or relaxed depending upon the owners wishes and rules.
Howmany hours a week can you play: I ussually atleast at the bare minimum get around 3-5 hours in cs go,over aweek i believe the number of hours is sufficient.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: I have administrated minecraft servers for 3 years, had 1 and a half years of experience in Jensen's cs servers, 7 months - a year former head admin of immense gaming Asian Region and US region, 1-2 years in Gaster gaming highest ranking admin in past and present on all asian servers and soon to be European servers when they are up. and 1 year on the Lulz factory server.

Best regards
                    Tabula/Bonnie

I'd Say it's worth to give him a shot I believe everyone deserves a chance at being staff plus he has a reputation for being an admin in many servers so what's the problem? The man has a a blazingly great resume for being a staff member in the server.Plus if it doesn't work you can always just demote him to being member.Give the man a chance to show his potential through his actions not his words.
Take some time to play on the server and gain the players trust. And also, if you’re going to be the highest ranking admin in the soon to be European servers, you should focus more there, we don’t need half-hearted moderators.
(06-14-2018, 08:45 AM)Make no mistake i am never half hearted (hearted isn\t a word) and regardless of where and what im doing i always do my best and put my obligation before fun. i have already made a lot of friends in bhop. A lot of people have since quit going to zeddys server there are barely any active mods except for one and the fact is i take it very seriously. I am capable of being both kind and relaxing, more fair than most (being objective) and not subjective unliek others and also serious and firm when the situation calls for it. -Tabula/Bonnie xhum0n Wrote: Take some time to play on the server and gain the players trust. And also, if you’re going to be the highest ranking admin in the soon to be European servers, you should focus more there, we don’t need half hearted moderators.