• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

kz mod application

Name: Clivon Heng
IGN [In Game Name]: Ch YTnexodusgaming
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nexodusgaming/     
Why do you want to become a moderator: i want to be able to extend time whenever people require, and mute/kick people who are toxic
How many hours a week can you play: more than 40hours, i play everyday for a few hours at least.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: nil
LUL FUK NO.
(03-22-2018, 08:32 PM)CA7^A~SNafuu ^-^Im.C01d Wrote: LUL FUK NO.

haha you'll be the first to be banned, being the most toxic player i've seen so far :-)
i am looking forward to the abuse of admin powers then. i am also looking forward to you hogging the entire server 24/7 for my best friend mugi for not being able to complete kz cardenza. In addition to that, i am also looking forward to you kicking noobs out of the server. Big Grin i wish you all the best in your mod application. Big Grin p.s if you become mod, you tell mugi to stop inviting his friends just to extend the map for him tyty

yamateh kudasai.
(03-23-2018, 08:10 AM)CA7^A~SNafuu ^-^Im.C01d Wrote: i am looking forward to the abuse of admin powers then. i am also looking forward to you hogging the entire server 24/7 for my best friend mugi for not being able to complete kz cardenza. In addition to that, i am also looking forward to you kicking noobs out of the server. Big Grin i wish you all the best in your mod application. Big Grin p.s if you become mod, you tell mugi to stop inviting his friends just to extend the map for him tyty

yamateh kudasai.

abuse power? im not as immature as you. and i never see u complain before when we extend map for u to run, so whatever you're saying is quite bs
i have never seen someone who is not even playing a map and just there to extend for 1 person for numerous hours in a beta map.

Looking forward to you becoming mod. tee hee.
+rep -rep neutral <3

Can I please !r my life Ö

(03-23-2018, 05:32 AM)Ch YTnexodusgaming Wrote:

haha you'll be the first to be banned, being the most toxic player i've seen so far :-)

Whaaat? Baan? O.o
(03-24-2018, 11:24 AM)Kawaii-Desu Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 05:32 AM)Ch YTnexodusgaming Wrote:

Whaaat? Baan? O
he is retarded, ignore him.
+1 active player and able to guide newbies when needed