• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gofu's CTBan Appeal

Steam IGN : Gofu

Steam URL : Steamcommunity.com/id/getouttamyswamp

Time: 300 Minutes

Reason : "Breaking Rules" 

Details of Ban : So pretty much I just got into CS:GO's Jailbreak And i think its pretty fun, So i kept playing on Ts side for a while and then i decided i was gonna warden up, i assumed im gonna be good at it since im like a really good warden in Garrys Mod, also that i watched a lot of people warden.
The ban itself
So then after asking the prisoners to  head to my red marker i accidently ran past them, which is pretty much 'Baiting', So i got banned by an admin for 120 Minutes [dont remember his name sorry but im pretty sure some people will remember what happened], So i was like man dont be to harsh on me and so was the rest of the server, so he applied a ban for 60 Minutes, pretty much lowering the ban time.
Then i keep playing on the server a lot, but whenever i try to go CT, it says i still banned, i asked some people how to check time remaining and they told me go spectator.
After going Spectator i saw that i have 300 Minute ban, i was like wtf, im sure it was 120 minutes then reduced to 60, how is it 300?

Summary if you dont wanna read a lot, I got a ban for 60 minute for breaking rules "Baiting" , next time i check its 300, idk how that happened, and i just wanna get CT Unbanned.  Ty <3
You were credit/ct ban farming.Hence,your CT BAN was prolonged
You should not do so but SERVE it.You deserve the ban.
Hasta La Vista Baby!
(02-18-2018, 02:27 PM)Gofu Wrote: Steam IGN : Gofu

Steam URL : Steamcommunity.com/id/getouttamyswamp

Time: 300 Minutes

Reason : "Breaking Rules" 

Details of Ban : So pretty much I just got into CS:GO's Jailbreak And i think its pretty fun, So i kept playing on Ts side for a while and then i decided i was gonna warden up, i assumed im gonna be good at it since im like a really good warden in Garrys Mod, also that i watched a lot of people warden.
The ban itself
So then after asking the prisoners to  head to my red marker i accidently ran past them, which is pretty much 'Baiting', So i got banned by an admin for 120 Minutes [dont remember his name sorry but im pretty sure some people will remember what happened], So i was like man dont be to harsh on me and so was the rest of the server, so he applied a ban for 60 Minutes, pretty much lowering the ban time.
Then i keep playing on the server a lot, but whenever i try to go CT, it says i still banned, i asked some people how to check time remaining and they told me go spectator.
After going Spectator i saw that i have 300 Minute ban, i was like wtf, im sure it was 120 minutes then reduced to 60, how is it 300?

Summary if you dont wanna read a lot, I got a ban for 60 minute for breaking rules "Baiting" , next time i check its 300, idk how that happened, and i just wanna get CT Unbanned.  Ty <3

I mean if you are going to serve your ctban by excessive afking, then theres no point in serving it. The reason why CTban is a thing is for you to reflect on your actions and learn from those wardening in order not to make mistakes. Yes, the moderators shouldn't be harsh, so they gave you a 60 min back, but since you afk excessively, thats your consequence. I believe Swagger has already stated it in the other forum post.
As mentioned by the two above!

Please approach me when I am online in the server. Your CTban will be adjusted to 120 minutes (since you were AFKing the whole damn time)
Age is just a number, jail is just a room