Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Singlish/Locool Moderator Application

Name: Luke
IGN [In Game Name]: Singlish
Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Locool/
Why do you want to become a moderator: I have been a long time jailbreak player last time. I am a pretty chill guy and I have a very clear knowledge of the jailbreak rules and how the server functions. There are also some afternoons when mods aren't around and people constantly freekill. Recently, a lot of shit has been going on with the server, and I want to make sure those shit changes in order for jailbreak to be a place where people would want to play in and not leave. I have been recording clips whenever I'm on the server because I'm scared that I do not have proof when I want to report. But sometimes I forget so don't mind me. If I do get a chance to be a mod, I will take pride in it and remember to record as well. I really enjoy playing jailbreak and also help new players whether it be wardening or rules. I really hope to be given a chance to be a mod. To any mods, if I have offended you, I am sorry. I would like to sincerely apologise to Swag, IKR , Slayavain and Adeline for being extremely rude on certain occasions. I hope you would forgive me. Thanks for reading
How many hours a week can you play: 30+ hours and thaat
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Nope but I'm willing to learn

Even though im not a mod, hear me out here. Singlish spends a lot of his time dedicated to this jailbreak server and i have seen him proactively help the server when there is no mod present at the time, he is a very neutral person and never takes sides. He is very fun at times and is very approachable. Another thing that i would like to add is his initiative to record everytime he gets on jailbreak for evidence for any freekill, bait, etc. If he were to get mod, he can easily show evidence to debunk any argument towards a ctban or mute/ kick, overall a +1 from me
?

Singlish sometime he can be unusefull but this time he trying to prove himself that he is better....Today he helped the server alot and providing a solid evidence which is indeed very usefull....Sometime people just simply say that ct freekill but this guy help it by providing an evidence....Sometime mod/player from other server trying to be very toxic but he really help....From what i seen this night he really helped the mod.....+rep from me

Example of giving solid evidence:

(02-03-2018, 03:02 PM)♡iva Wrote: Even though im not a mod, hear me out here. Singlish spends a lot of his time dedicated to this jailbreak server and i have seen him proactively help the server when there is no mod present at the time, he is a very neutral person and never takes sides. He is very fun at times and is very approachable. Another thing that i would like to add is his initiative to record everytime he gets on jailbreak for evidence for any freekill, bait, etc. If he were to get mod, he can easily show evidence to debunk any argument towards a ctban or mute/ kick, overall a +1 from me
Damn True

neutral inclining towards -rep. promptly reports infringement of rules & collects good evidence, however i see no reason to add you to the current mod team. seen couple of incidents involving you here and there which made it hard for me to place my trust, as a player, in you to be a decent moderator. apart from the catfishing, you being rude to the current mods just makes it a no for me, especially when some of the mods involved are my friends. also, you picking a fight with Chesy just showed your immaturity. (let's be real you're 15 you can't take O-Levels, so are you acting hard or?)

just want to quote something you said: "Do you think a simple sorry after ruining the game for two rounds will be enough?" guess the same question, put into context, can be asked to you. well, this sums up my stand towards you. 
Kasugai Peas are life.

I will just make it in point form.

Good side
-Has a lot of justice, constantly report to mods using forums/discord if someone break the rules
-Active player, online most of the time
-Willing to take initiative or take in charge when ct
-Can be friendly at times
- Familiar with rules

Bad side
- Emotions get to you easily 
(Emotions sometimes blinded his judgement)
- Sometimes still mic cut, depending on who the warden is 
(doesn't give players chance who can't speak fluent english a chance to warden, when he/she is trying their best despite english being their second language or third)
- Abuse kick warden plugin
- Immature mindset
(doesn't like to listen to advice or negative comments by people)

Overall, I have just summarize what I have to say. I honestly think you have a little potential but you really need to change that personality of yours. From what I recall, the way you talk to mods and talk to normal players seem really different. I just speak from my point of view. Feel free to correct me and my decision is a -1 until further improvements have been made. Anyways, good luck with your mod app and no hard feelings. 

Cheers!
MouMou

Neutral.
In my opinion, you’re friendly most of the times but sometimes get easily affected by people’s words. I also feel your tolerance levels with kids/players you don’t like are quite low, which usually leads to some form of conflict. And to be very honest, I feel this application is just milking last night’s free killing saga, which was actually quite well handled by the mods with your clips. However, as a whole, being a mod is more than being able to provide evidence, I think you should, like what Momo said, work on controlling your emotions. From my perspective, you should be less biased towards people you dislike, because mods need to be impartial in all scenarios. Just my two cents, keep up the good work in recording rule breaking though, which is something most of the players/ me find it fairly difficult to with our potato laptops D:

All the best.

(02-03-2018, 05:34 PM)h8 Wrote: neutral inclining towards -rep. promptly reports infringement of rules & collects good evidence, however i see no reason to add you to the current mod team. seen couple of incidents involving you here and there which made it hard for me to place my trust, as a player, in you to be a decent moderator. apart from the catfishing, you being rude to the current mods just makes it a no for me, especially when some of the mods involved are my friends. also, you picking a fight with Chesy just showed your immaturity. (let's be real you're 15 you can't take O-Levels, so are you acting hard or?)

just want to quote something you said: "Do you think a simple sorry after ruining the game for two rounds will be enough?" guess the same question, put into context, can be asked to you. well, this sums up my stand towards you. 

Yes, I have been involved in many incidents, whether it being past or present, but I feel that I can change for the better. Anyway, its up to you to think whether I'm taking O-Levels this year. I am born in 2002, so what do you think? From the catfishing incident, I wasn't. I play matchmaking with friends a lot so they asked me to put it there. Yes I may have changed the age thing and so on, but it isn't counted as catfishing Google here provides a simple definition : "lure (someone) into a relationship by adopting a fictional online persona." I did not in any shape or form lure someone into a relationship here. Picking a fight with Chesy? Let me guess by telling him to stop mic spamming is something called a fight, or maybe if you are referring to a discord server, by arguing with him to go take O Levels? He was self-praising himself so I mean I just told him to take O Levels? Anyway, thanks for your kind words.

PS: If you are going to judge people from his past incidents, then you are actually just cooking a recipe for disaster.

(02-03-2018, 06:56 PM)MouMou Wrote: I will just make it in point form.

Good side
-Has a lot of justice, constantly report to mods using forums/discord if someone break the rules
-Active player, online most of the time
-Willing to take initiative or take in charge when ct
-Can be friendly at times
- Familiar with rules

Bad side
- Emotions get to you easily 
(Emotions sometimes blinded his judgement)
- Sometimes still mic cut, depending on who the warden is 
(doesn't give players chance who can't speak fluent english a chance to warden, when he/she is trying their best despite english being their second language or third)
- Abuse kick warden plugin
- Immature mindset
(doesn't like to listen to advice or negative comments by people)

Overall, I have just summarize what I have to say. I honestly think you have a little potential but you really need to change that personality of yours. From what I recall, the way you talk to mods and talk to normal players seem really different. I just speak from my point of view. Feel free to correct me and my decision is a -1 until further improvements have been made. Anyways, good luck with your mod app and no hard feelings. 

Cheers!
MouMou
Ok lets talk about my bad side, yes sometimes emotions gets to me easily, but most emotions get to me when it is really like a personal attack and what not. However, I will not be blinded by my emotions if I were to make a judgement call. Secondly, that mic cut issue, I'm not sure if I can recount an instances of that, but all I know is that I mic-cut sometimes to explain what happened (Freekill, game) to the t's. I always give chance to people who can't warden. Recently, I just joined CT to make sure things go well, but not wardening up. But yes, sometimes I like sneer at people who don't have good english. I abused the kick warden plugin last time, and after the argument with Swag, I didn't use the kick warden after that, but instead I encouraged people to stop using it. Lastly, immature mindset. Yes I am currently a bit lost on this part where I can't listen to negative comments. I am trying my best to change for the better. Anyway, thanks for your comments Smile

Let's just start off with this
"PS: If you are going to judge people from his past incidents, then you are actually just cooking a recipe for disaster."

If we are going with what you are saying, we can't judge this application based on what you've done. It's what you do to change determines if your past incidents matter or not.
I've seen many different sides of you already, I was on my smurf account.

Reason 1
This was during a time where you are on jailbreak, you wardened up around 2-4 times in a row to try play a game, the prisoners kept killing you and you kept complaining on why
they kept trying to kill you. If you can't understand the basics or reasoning of why they are trying to kill you. There is no point of you becoming Moderator.
*DEAD* cheeky bugger : @Thai Warden, they are prisoners, that is one of the main reasons why it's called 'jailbreak'
*DEAD*  ?VIP? Thai Warden :  shut the fk up

Reason 2
You are extremely two-faced. You have the tendency of talking to people behind their backs. I watched one of your streams and I quote you say when I was not around. Not to mention,
right after you got denied from your previous application. You just went back to your old personality.
"I was LEM, coldeN made me derank"
Apparently you were LEM when I played 1 game with you and you deranked. You may have phrased it wrongly but the way you said it made people think that I made you derank.

Reason 3
You tried to convince a kid to do the wrong thing. First, you asked him to press a red button to mass freekill numerous times, then adding on a "I'll give you a skin if you do it". You manipulated a kid in mass freekilling which not only gave the kid a punishment but made the prisoners quite angry. Taking enjoyment from other people's misfortune is not one thing I would consider a mod
to have.

Reason 4
I was on my smurf account once again, following a "freekill" event, where you handled it poorly. It goes in chronological order but was eventually settled by Adeline.
1. Zeus apparently baited and freekilled when he was stuck in a place where it wasn't even 5 player models from a prisoner, but the prisoners rushed him instead.
2. I was one of the people that got killed but remained quiet as it was definitely not a freekill.
3. You told Adxline that only you rushed and everyone else got freekilled.
4. I told Adxline that I also rushed and got killed.
5. Since there is not any proof of this, the claim was immediately settled as not a freekill.
6. You then went on to tell Adxline that yuri was freekilled.
7. The ct that was above me, and everyone else when the situation happened denied this.
8. Adxline has no proof to go on anymore but instead, proof against it.
9. You then claimed that he baited.
10. It does not make sense that he baited as he was 5 playermodels away and the only way for you to kill him is by "detouring/delaying" or "rush" him which is NOT baiting.
11. You then start to shit talk Adxline without understanding your situation and clearly unable to look from a different perspective but your own.

I could go on for ages about this but let's just keep it at that. Based on what I've seen in the past, my judgement is a complete and heavy -rep. You may have recordings, you may have reported people, but you can't apologize when you are known for being two-faced and because of that, people see you as applying for Mod for different ulterior motives. 
You just decide to change after you apply, but when you got denied, then you went back to being toxic and didn't care for anything and now you're doing it again. 
They have not seen any changes in you, words mean nothing when you can't prove anything.

In summary,
- Two-faced
- Can't see different perspectives or angles
- Lack in trust
- Unable to understand the concept of Jailbreak
- Toxic
- Handle situations poorly
- Clearly has an immature mindset
- Complete 180 in personality when applied, but once denied, goes back to toxic Singlish

Keep in mind, this is not who you are but this is how people look at you, so don't try to deny all my claims because that is what I see in you not others. Ultimately, judgements
are decided from Moderators, not me.

Honestly tell me this, do you really think just by apologizing will get a Moderator to see a different side of you, or a side that you want them to see? No. You have
to show it, and also one more thing. People don't change, it's the people that try to hide that change is what matters, takes effort. Which is what I want to see.
I have a lot more reasons noted down on my notepad, but I don't think anyone will read anymore at this point. This is complete -rep. If I could -rep over a 1000 times I would
looking at the current you.

You can fool some people, but you can't fool everyone.

If you delete this application, it goes to show to you that you are trying to deny all of this, this is harsh constructive feedback, not hate speech. Just making you realize it.

(02-03-2018, 05:34 PM)h8 Wrote: neutral inclining towards -rep. promptly reports infringement of rules & collects good evidence, however i see no reason to add you to the current mod team. seen couple of incidents involving you here and there which made it hard for me to place my trust, as a player, in you to be a decent moderator. apart from the catfishing, you being rude to the current mods just makes it a no for me, especially when some of the mods involved are my friends. also, you picking a fight with Chesy just showed your immaturity. (let's be real you're 15 you can't take O-Levels, so are you acting hard or?)

In my religion belief do not see their past for an EXAMPLE ur mom been doind drug but she has change for like 2 years but people still think she is that kinda person....How would you guys felt to the person who saying that to your mother...\

Look my point is sometime people have their personal matter but the best is try not to mix ur emotion{to singlish}

@Otato Pizza, that was a horrible analogy. You literally contradicted yourself, as I've mentioned in my earlier post and based on what you've said.
"she has change"

That is exactly what Singlish is lacking, change. I do not see a change in him, the only thing I see in him is that he is trying to put up some sort of facade.
You clearly do not see things that way some of us see it, he has not changed, and as I've stated
"If we are going with what you are saying, we can't judge this application based on what you've done. It's what you do to change determines if your past incidents matter or not."