• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jailbreak Mod Application

Name: Yi Sheng
IGN [In Game Name]: Trem
Steam Id:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048075382/
Why do you want to become a moderator: I want to make the server a friendly server!Lots of players mic spam(Toxic) which all the players hate and result to a really bad game.Most Mods are not online on weekdays and I hope to ensure the server is fun without players who break or disrupt the gameplay.Most players are new and I would like to explain how the game is played.As a Moderator I hope to ensure them a fun yet exciting gameplay without displeasure of not knowing how to play and kept on getting killed or banned as they do not know the rules.We need more mods on JB server in the afternoon-evening!Hence,I applied to be a mod to dedicate and improve the server.Cheers!
How many hours a week can you play: Approximately: 2 hours on weekdays, 3-8 hours on weekends.
Any past experience as a mod in any game: No.I was this game for 4 or 5 years since Rthaurg came out.
2 hours on weekdays? I NEVER SEE YOU AT ALL. It's currently a -rep, i never once seen you help out another player but only to ask other players to keep quiet (including me).

Edit:
Been more active recently, i dont see how you'd help out the server. I'm online almost everyday and i've seen you help out the server by saying - "type !rules".
Instead of actually asking them to type out a command, at least explain different commands and rules not added to the post. People say Sachel is abusive (*cough* dont want to say his name *cough*), but he spent a few rounds helping a new player; and when i spammed the chat, he gagged me instead of saying, "shut the fuck up kermit nobody even likes you" And i don't know if this is a problem, but you're just a boring warden. My opinion may not matter, but the staff's opinions may change. -rep
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 
(02-02-2018, 12:10 PM)kermit Wrote: 2 hours on weekdays? I NEVER SEE YOU AT ALL. It's currently a -rep, i never once seen you help out another player but only to ask other players to keep quiet (including me).
I play mostly from 1-3 or 3-6 depending on the weekday itself.Furthermore,you were mic spamming and I was trying to help the Warden up by asking the whole T to stop using the mic.Therefore,I told you to be quiet.

(02-02-2018, 12:19 PM)Trem Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:10 PM)kermit Wrote: 2 hours on weekdays? I NEVER SEE YOU AT ALL. It's currently a -rep, i never once seen you help out another player but only to ask other players to keep quiet (including me).
I play mostly from 1-3 or 3-6 depending on the weekday itself.Furthermore,you were mic spamming and I was trying to help the Warden up by asking the whole T to stop using the mic.Therefore,I told you to be quiet.
+rep very nice dood and good warden and helpful to new kiddos ples be mod to help and very active +1 (lots of mao too)
if you can use ur power to stop this cancer server and mic sure!

+-rep
(02-02-2018, 12:54 PM)☁  Booooooooom♥ Wrote: if you can use ur power to stop this cancer server and mic sure!

+-rep

I can ensure you I will stop those players who bring toxicity/disrupting the server to be muted!
Most players now are new and need to be guided/nurture early so to prevent more troubles/inconveniences.
Sidenote:It is pretty obvious some mods are quite busy and enter the server quite rarely and I hope to share burdens with them,If you know me well,I will definitely stop those mic spammers to ensure a fun and exciting games to players who want to experience thrilling gameplay! Smile
Hasta La Vista Baby!
I would like to observe more before I give any ratings.
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 
To be honest, you actually improved a lot since last time. However, i would stay neutral for now and observe more before I decide. Good luck!

Cheers,
Momo.society.gg
saw alot of justice from you last time

but now
I don't see you often as those kids who frequent jailbreak more than you .
etc kermit , invis , fluxie , lego

Jailbreak is fun!
(02-03-2018, 01:58 AM)Slayarina. Wrote: saw alot of justice from you last time

but now
I don't see you often as those kids who frequent jailbreak more than you .
etc kermit , invis , fluxie , lego

Indeed,I'll try my best to be even often than thos players Smile
Hasta La Vista Baby!