Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mario Abusing MMod Powers.

Details about said player: Mario, a MMOD moderator who loves to just use his MMOD moderator powers to slap himself or his best friend around the map in like 35hp_lego_2. I guess second reason is mentioned in the IGN? If any player were to be asked inside MMOD , " Depression is Darren or Mario? " i would gladly say 100% of players that play for long would say that its me and not Mario. 

IGN : Depression*  ( Impersonation ? ) 
Steam id link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OPchiken
Reason for reporting: Abuse moderator powers.
Any proof: Any old regular players in the server, Shanks, Ting, Boom, Roasty, Dylan.

。゜(`Д´)゜。

I dont slap myself around the map, the only time I do is when i am trying to test if something works or not, the other times are when there are barely anyone in the server and I have asked the players in the server if I am allowed to do so and they said they didn't mind me doing it. When i spam slap i do not deal damage to anyone so im not impacting anybody's gameplay and when I am the last one alive I always kill myself. I am pretty sure depression is a very widely used term and not a distinct game name, I changed my name in the server before you joined so how am I impersonating you.

-rep envyus is a good mod, i dont agree with anything you say, he only slaps himself if theres a bug/ problem with the map and if he wants he will ask the players, also he takes as fast as he can to join the server when he hears a complain, like when there was a guy joining ct, i messaged him on steam and he comes to the server very fast, -1

(01-22-2018, 09:57 AM)Condom Wrote: -rep envyus is a good mod, i dont agree with anything you say, he only slaps himself if theres a bug/ problem with the map and if he wants he will ask the players, also he takes as fast as he can to join the server when he hears a complain, like when there was a guy joining ct, i messaged him on steam and he comes to the server very fast, -1

You don't deserve to -rep you are going to get banned soon.

lets ask zeddy about dat smartass Wink

(01-22-2018, 09:48 AM)EnvyUs.ScreaMy Wrote: I dont slap myself around the map, the only time I do is when i am trying to test if something works or not, the other times are when there are barely anyone in the server and I have asked the players in the server if I am allowed to do so and they said they didn't mind me doing it. When i spam slap i do not deal damage to anyone so im not impacting anybody's gameplay and when I am the last one alive I always kill myself. I am pretty sure depression is a very widely used term and not a distinct game name, I changed my name in the server before you joined so how am I impersonating you.

You don't slap yourself around the map? You slapped yourself to the top of the ledge in 35hp_lego_2 every single round. What are you testing every single round? Testing if the ledge works or not is it.

You have asked? I think i didnt hear any QUESTIONS ASKED about ABUSING SLAP during that period of time.

Mentioned before by Zeddy, you are not to slap even yourself for 0 damage. Also, you are impacting us as we do not get the points for just 1 kill. 2 points is alot.

Depression is a widely term yes i can agree but did you and your friend have to use it and shoot me the minute i came into the server? It shows that you two changed for another reason and not just for the fun of it. 

So you changed your name in the server before i joined, so if i changed my name to Hinori or Sheerbies and go do something and frame it on you. Would you like that? Impersonating is already an offence. 

I do have many more things that you have done. Such as using Someone's photo and getting asked to remove but you did not want to? ( got to ask adeline about that )

(01-22-2018, 10:00 AM)Condom Wrote: lets ask zeddy about dat smartass Wink

Dont really care about you anymore kid. You can continue talking all you want.

1) The testing is on the other maps and on 35hp_lego_2 its the same thing if i jumped into the water every single round.
2) Me asking the question during "that period of time" you may not have seen it because you are rarely on multimod
3) I was not aware of the fact that i was not allowed to slap myself for 0 damage. Again the 2 points thing is the same as me jumping into the water and killing myself.
4) How can we shoot you when the map was mario course lol, no guns no nothing no team damage, its a course map and i dont remember ever bringing up your name when u joined the server until you started talking about it.
5) Hinori and Sheerbires is a very distinct name unlike depression and after i changed my name to depression i did not do anything and frame it on you did I? That cant happen because its clearly stated that i am a mod and everyone knows that you are not a mod in multimod. I am not impersonating I JOINED the server before you and did nothing to frame u lol.
6) Pretty sure its very common to have someone else's picture as your profile and when talked to about it I did remove it, but I dont know what that has to do with this thread.
7) ( was told to remove this cause i shouldn't bring other people into this that has nothing to do with this thread )
8) You are such a petty person making a huge deal out of everything and always being the salty and toxic the person you are, always start accusing other people of their actions when you do not even have any details about it.

I have nothing to do with this and I dont want to have anything to do with this. I'm out.

(01-22-2018, 11:00 AM)EnvyUs.ScreaMy Wrote: 1) The testing is on the other maps and on 35hp_lego_2 its the same thing if i jumped into the water every single round.
2) Me asking the question during "that period of time" you may not have seen it because you are rarely on multimod
3) I was not aware of the fact that i was not allowed to slap myself for 0 damage. Again the 2 points thing is the same as me jumping into the water and killing myself.
4) How can we shoot you when the map was mario course lol, no guns no nothing no team damage, its a course map and i dont remember ever bringing up your name when u joined the server until you started talking about it.
5) Hinori and Sheerbires is a very distinct name unlike depression and after i changed my name to depression i did not do anything and frame it on you did I? That cant happen because its clearly stated that i am a mod and everyone knows that you are not a mod in multimod. I am not impersonating I JOINED the server before you and did nothing to frame u lol.
6) Pretty sure its very common to have someone else's picture as your profile and when talked to about it I did remove it, but I dont know what that has to do with this thread.
7) ( was told to remove this cause i shouldn't bring other people into this that has nothing to do with this thread )
8) You are such a petty person making a huge deal out of everything and always being the salty and toxic the person you are, always start accusing other people of their actions when you do not even have any details about it

1) Then jump into the water and not abuse the power. A power was given to you for a reason and you apparently dont know how to use it.
2) Rarely on Multimod? Yes im rarely on multimod on weekdays but during Weekends or im not in camp, You find me in multimod most of my time.
3) Multimod Moderator who don't even know the rules. Goodjob. Again you bringing jumping into water makes no sense.
4) Shoot in another sense, STUPID.
5) Hinori a distinct name? I can google Hinori and it can come out with so many things. So your arguement point is irrelevant.
6) 6,7 doesnt matter
7) Me being petty when i entered the server just now, i asked why are you using my name. Clearly you and your friend had a issue and started to scold me? Jason purposely changed his name to Depression 
盐? What does this show? You two doing it just to get at someone? Why? Fun? Funny? I don't find your actions funny or amusing.