• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dank's Jailbreak mod application

Name: Javier
IGN [In Game Name]: Dank
Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DankDenk/                           
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: From what i observe the jb community currently is quite unclear and noisy(Mic Spam). When i say unclear i mean due to the changing of rules some people have stuck with the old rules and have been confused for quite some time and random rules started spreading that is not part of the current rules. Mic spamming is also an issue currently as the mute function doesn't seem to be working well so you cant give them a mute for consistent mic spam and the mods aren't always online so people tend to mic spam when mods are not available.So the main point i am applying is that I hope i can help solve issues as a moderator this time rather then watching from the side and calling a moderator on.  Smile
How many hours a week can you play: Will be online for at least 4hrs on normal days. On holidays and weekends i will be online for at least 6-8hrs. (I will not be playing just jailbreak for the time i am online)
Any past experience as a mod on any game: I do not have any past experiences as a mod.
you r mom gay lol
+rep sexiest man alive and also very active and experienced in jb community
Catgirls are my one weakness.
+rep Really active, knows the rules very well and not biased.
Alright, Mr Javier, was it? The average moderator application has roughly around 149 words written. You have an application of 212 words or exactly 1,134 characters. By my hypothesis, you put a lot of thought into your application. Which I indeed admire. However, to be fair, you have to have a high enough IQ to understand the concept of becoming a Moderator. The rules are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the rules will go over a typical player's head. There's also a player's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into most player's characterisation. The mods understand this stuff; for instance, they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depthness of the rules, to realise that they're not just regulations- they say something deep about the rulemaker. As a consequence, applicants who fail to understand the true meaning behind applying for Mod truly ARE idiots, ofcourse they wouldn't appreciate the hardwork, for instance, the judgement of a Moderator. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

There are fewer things you can do as a player, however there are also more things you lose as a Moderator.
By becoming a Moderator, you have to be responsible and also not be gullible and manipulated by people who want to use you for their own ulterior motives. These people will exist whether you like it or not. However, as a player there are things you can do that Moderators cannot. By becoming a moderator, you will fear failure, you lose your ability to act childish for your own entertainment to set a good example. What can a person lose when he has nothing to lose? By becoming Moderator you gain something to lose, you build up anxiety within yourself to ask yourself every night. Can I maintain my position and reach for heights beyond my imagination? What you wrote on your application on why you want to be Mod can simply be resolved without the need of powers, there is no need to use moderator powers to solve everything. People fear power, power is resented. Is the only reason why you want power is to control, or is it to maintain balance?

Do you lack the confidence to take initiative just because you do not have the power to back you up? Do not rely on power, instead rely on your own will. I've never seen you once take the initiative to resolve something yourself, sure you can call a Moderator to do it for you, that's what their jobs are. But as a player you should recognize the hardships of a Moderator, and atleast help out to ease the situation. You do not need power to resolve conflict, just believe in yourself as a player. There are things that a Moderator can do that a player can't. But if the only solution you have to the problem is by fixing the problem yourself with power, why do you think we still have the exact same issues. We need someone to look at angles and not be fixated on just their one solution, Power. There are many ways to solve these issues, not just becoming a Mod. For instance, you could make a thread that is both entertaining and informative at the same time so people will read it, like my first paragraph was to entertain, the rest was serious for example. You could suggest ways to lessen the issues, you could make a video explaining the changes in rules from the old era to this era. But let me guess, you're too lazy or you couldn't think of any way other than the power that a Moderator has.

Becoming a Moderator will not resolve the issues you listed, we have to mold the server until both the moderators and players become reliable and can maintain the server peacefully without the need of such power. There are times in the server where there are no mods and yet it is still peaceful, I want it to remain like that. Not everyday, I see a moderator on to keep the server in-check by using their power to fear. Instead, we should all understand each other. However, that type of ideal, just like in the real world will never happen. It won't remain peaceful forever, but atleast for most of the time. That is what I wish for. So, as this reply comes to close. I do not have any issues with you being Mod nor do I have any reason for you to become Mod. So I will remain neutral for the time being. Arigatou.
I agree
you r mom gay lol
Wtf colden can you shorten that?
My eyes is having stage 4 cancer
Just Your Friendly Neko Mod.
+rep lit dude friendly, experienced and active Smile) lost long jump to non bhoppers but ok HEHEH
Kasugai Peas are life.
+rep active and non-bias warden.
+1 active and experienced dude
+rep experienced in jb , active !