Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

CT Ban Appeal

Steam IGN: xhum0n

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xhum0n/

Reason: Appeal

Details of ban: Banned by Adeline (I think). Was playing on jb_caravan (I think) and saw keyboard press a button at climb which said "Lava Off", I thought he was trying to cheat the game and went to press the "Lava On" button. After like a minute or so, when they were about to start climb, all of the terrorists died. I was confused at first but then later realised that it was the "Lava On" button that caused the deaths, then I was issued a 300min CT ban. 

Why you should be unbanned: I don't really think I should be unbanned, but maybe I should have been given a 30/60 min ban because it was an honest mistake and I had no idea that it would have killed all of them. If I truly deserve 300mins, I'll accept it

How many prisoners were killed?
Age is just a number, jail is just a room 

(12-23-2017, 10:02 AM)Swäggermeister Wrote: How many prisoners were killed?

I don't know exactly but it was more than 10

The Jailbreak server has multiple jailbreak maps with lava, not only the one you've mentioned above. An activated lava would obviously take players out, not only 1 but a handful of them if they ran into it. So if you're unaware of what even a pile of lava is capable of doing, i kindly suggest you to go over to T side. Kindly take more time to explore the map, and when you're done exploring and are fully aware of how things in the map run (exp. how certain games/obstacles/buttons work), then feel free to rejoin CT. From my point of view, it's best if you serve the ban that was issued by Adeline and learn from your mistake. Thank you & have a nice day.
'Criticism is easy, art is difficult'

(12-23-2017, 12:58 PM)ikr\'CL 空 Wrote: The Jailbreak server has multiple jailbreak maps with lava, not only the one you've mentioned above. An activated lava would obviously take players out, not only 1 but a handful of them if they ran into it. So if you're unaware of what even a pile of lava is capable of doing, i kindly suggest you to go over to T side. Kindly take more time to explore the map, and when you're done exploring and are fully aware of how things in the map run (exp. how certain games/obstacles/buttons work), then feel free to rejoin CT. From my point of view, it's best if you serve the ban that was issued by Adeline and learn from your mistake. Thank you & have a nice day.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply.

Case closed.
Age is just a number, jail is just a room