Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Questions about my CT Ban.

Hello, this is Dawn.

This post is in no way trying to pin point or discriminate anyone, just want clarification.

I got CT Banned because i was too trigger happy, i can admit with shame that i have never read the rules and have only learned how to warden from other people or from other people teaching me. 

I have no video evidence, so i don't expect to be un-ctbanned, But i have enquiries about my CT Ban. Adelaine came on to give me a 300 minute CT ban, however when i see other mods ban, they only issue a 30 minute or 1 hour ct ban. 

The command that was given by Dark Angel ( i think, im quite confident ). Was to rush into a red marker and afk freeze, so one guy jumped and i killed him ( while he was in the red marker ). So this guy ( heaven, he is a VIP Elite ) that was questioning almost every single command that warden gave and was really aggressive and i think he just wanted for the warden to slay himself even for the smallest of mistakes. He asked me why i was trigger happy, and i told him because the person that i killed was not complying to warden's commands, Thus i killed him. ( his name was soda i think ), so this guy ( heaven ) threatened to call a mod. I was confident in my reason but shortly after i got banned for 300 minutes , she came is saying that i challenged her (?) and i taunted her (?) and she claimed i said " what can a mod do " which i have not said ( i have no video proof but you can ask Dark Angel as he thought my reason for killing the t was valid also. I was really shocked as almost all mods that give ct bans ( who are not on the server at that time ) will come on, and question the person who will/ or will not receive the ct ban, and the people getting killed and also ask for proof and witnesses. However in my case, she came on and CT Banned me straight away. I thought this was really unfair and i really want clarification from her.

If i do not get un-ctbanned, i would like to know why i got a 300 minute CT Ban, was it because i " challenged " a mod which i did not or was it because adelaine only gives 300 minute ct bans.

Thank you for your time reading this
I am sorry if i hurt anyone in the past by my actions, i sincerely apolagise, i've been playing jailbreak for a fairly long time, (Started on Rthaurg) and i want to enjoy it to the fullest extent.

Thank you Smile
?

First of all get my name right, it's ADELINE. Cant even respect your mod in the slightest bit. To your point, I got complains about you freekilling and being trigger by 2 people and because there was only 7 people in the server I do not need more than 3 people to prove your wrongdoings. The total amount of people you kill because you were being trigger happy was 3-6 people. That's what the people who reported you told me so you can do the math yourself. Secondly, they did mention that you said "what can you do" when they told you to stop being trigger. I don't think two people will put words into your mouth right ? That is considered being given a warning by your fellow T's but you chose to ignore it and taunted them further. Freekilling, trigger happy, not being able to follow rules. I think you deserved the 300ctban timing yeah.

(12-15-2017, 04:19 AM)Adxline Wrote: First of all get my name right, it's ADELINE. Cant even respect your mod in the slightest bit. To your point, I got complains about you freekilling and being trigger by 2 people and because there was only 7 people in the server I do not need more than 3 people to prove your wrongdoings. The total amount of people you kill because you were being trigger happy was 3-6 people. That's what the people who reported you told me so you can do the math yourself. Secondly, they did mention that you said "what can you do" when they told you to stop being trigger. I don't think two people will put words into your mouth right ? That is considered being given a warning by your fellow T's but you chose to ignore it and taunted them further. Freekilling, trigger happy, not being able to follow rules. I think you deserved the 300ctban timing yeah.
I only killed 1 person but wtv lol

(12-15-2017, 04:19 AM)Adxline Wrote: First of all get my name right, it's ADELINE. Cant even respect your mod in the slightest bit. To your point, I got complains about you freekilling and being trigger by 2 people and because there was only 7 people in the server I do not need more than 3 people to prove your wrongdoings. The total amount of people you kill because you were being trigger happy was 3-6 people. That's what the people who reported you told me so you can do the math yourself. Secondly, they did mention that you said "what can you do" when they told you to stop being trigger. I don't think two people will put words into your mouth right ? That is considered being given a warning by your fellow T's but you chose to ignore it and taunted them further. Freekilling, trigger happy, not being able to follow rules. I think you deserved the 300ctban timing yeah.

I was the warden from that round and everything he say was true cause my order was to AFK freeze in my red marker and that Terrorist indeed jump and Dawn killed him . I would like to admit that i was the one who said "what can you do" cause i did nothing wrong and Heaven basically doubt all of my orders . He also keep shouting into his mic whenever he felt like it(Heaven). I can witness that Dawn did not free-killed anybody but he is indeed trigger happy. But i think he is wrongfully banned because of that . He only killed 1 terrorist that round and no one else even the previous map im sure everyone can be trigger happy sometime but i dont see everyone getting ban for that.

Reports were given for 2 maps not one.

(12-15-2017, 05:18 PM)Adxline Wrote: Reports were given for 2 maps not one.

I was also there the previous map but i didn't even see him free-killing anyone the previous map , i also stated that above and he also didn't trigger happy last map and i'm sure of it and i was there . As you know the previous map was cloud_map if thats how u spell it but that's known as a rebel map and there is a bug to it as the cell door will open by itself and i am also a counter-terrorist on that map and i didn't see him trigger happy or killed anyone that are complying to the warden order all he did was just to kill the rebellers.