• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Morningstar's Zombie Escape Applications 2

IGN [In Game Name]: Morningstar
Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:74277561
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Morningstar9600/

Howmany hours a week can you play: Probably 6 hours a day or less. I can play from 3pm to 6pm then from 7:30pm to 12am (gmt+7).

Why do you want to become a moderator:
   I really enjoy playing on Zeddy's because of the fun community. Some of the community members are willing and able to help other players when they need help, However, there are others that are not as nice and enjoy ruining the player experience by mic spamming, trolling with items, being disrespectful, and posting offensive comments that upset other players. Snice most admins are either inactive or busy with irl stuff nobody is really on to stop these toxic behaviors. If given the chance to become admin I would like to help the server become friendlier to newer players and help Zeddy's server become a non-toxic place where people can come and enjoy Zeddy's without worrying about the toxicity and the trolling.
Any past experience as a mod on any game

I've been a GFL admin in 2018-2019. I resigned from GFL because i was busy with irl stuffs but now i have time to play again i can be as active as i can to help out the server.
My vote is +1

I don't see any cons.

You have been ex-admin in GFL so I'm very sure you can do it same in Zeddy.

Hope to see you as a moderator.

Good luck  Heart Heart
For now my stance on your application will be neutral. My reason is because I've been quite busy working on either map or plugin coding, and haven't been spending a lot of time on the server, hence I don't observe you enough to make a clear stance. I trust my admins and their judgement, so I'll be listening to their feedback and decisions.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
Hello Morningstar,

After careful consideration and discussion with both the Server Manager and the current admins, I have decided to accept your admin application. After your first admin application, I still see you committed to the server and helping out playerse. You've worked on the things I pointed out in the first application thus I feel confident in having you as a ZE admin. If you have any questions, feel free to contact either Detroid or I with any questions you have. 

Once again, congratulations!
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]