• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ZE server trolling item

IGN : love01698828864
Steam id link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985207428/
Reason for reporting: This player pick-up item and use it as he wish without listen to leader. On 12 June 2021, time around 11am. I was playing ZE server on map pirate port royale level 5 and this random player pick-up an item and didn't listen to the leader. First round pick-up heal and didn't use it when leader told. Second round pick-up medallion and random use it. Third round pick-up heal again and didn't listen to leader again, just simply used it as he like.
Any proof: That time online player like Yukino, AssHome, Goku can proof it. And Goku is leading.
As Misaki Mei said , i don't know he was trolling on purpose or don't know where to use the item. I already warned him at the chat not to pick item if dont want listen to leader but well he did whatever he like . It feel bad when everyone is trying to beat the map and some random player messed up on item for whatever reason ...
Unfortunately without some sort of video evidence / screenshot, it's hard for us to understand what was going on and what to do with the said player. Next time when you report, try to make some sort of video or screenshot that allows us know what's going on and make the right judgement.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]