• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The egg mod application

Name: Sean 
IGN [In Game Name]: The egg
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061169219/
Why do you want to become a moderator: I want to become a moderator as I am on quite often and active as well. I find that sometimes there are runs that end because of no extensions and I want to be able to extend so that everyone has the best experience possible.
How many hours a week can you play: ~25+ hrs
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Nil

You may be very active on the server, however, you are still a very new player and still have lots more to learn about bhop.
You might want to apply again next time when you're more experienced with bhopping rather than jumping right into the mod role two months after
starting bhop.
(05-20-2021, 08:10 AM)The egg Wrote:                                     
Why do you want to become a moderator: I want to become a moderator as I am on quite often and active as well. I find that sometimes there are runs that end because of no extensions and I want to be able to extend so that everyone has the best experience possible.
How many hours a week can you play: ~25+ hrs
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Nil

I am really disappointed with this answer egg. When you told me you were planning to apply for mod I was pretty keen, but this is not what we are looking for as a moderator. You are an active player in the community and you are a great help to me when it came to making some changes to the server such as reorganising the style list and ranking points. 

The direction I want to see you go is where you ANSWER peoples questions, rather than ask them. Once you have experience and knowledge about bhopping and understand that Moderators don't just apply for the sake of extending, perhaps reapply then. 

Saying you want to become a moderator just to extend maps is not the answer we are looking for. Right now the server is going through a bit of stress with the new updates and we do need to have a moderator online often to report bugs and issues - Even something along the lines of this could have been a solid case to push forward your moderator application.

In the meantime, I am going to deny this application and when you are ready to reapply with a more serious application we will consider it and look into it.

DENIED