• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ZOMBIE READY COUNTER STRIKE MOD (Zeddy server supported)

Lightbulb 
Zombie Ready Counter-Strike Mod
By ToppiOfficial

Zombie Ready Counter Strike is a mod that changes/adjust the assets of Counter strike to be more light, stable and comfortable for Zombie Escape or Zombie Mode servers.  The mod itself is beneficial in terms of removing or lessening the number of strains or visual clutter when playing Zombie Escape.

What does it change?
- Distance controlled Transparent Playermodels (GFL proxies based)
- Transparent Weapon models + Custom weapons
- Particle reduction (Explosion, Bullet impact, muzzle flash etc..)
- Blood decals removed
- Gun sounds Completely removed (Both players and your perspective)
- Settings adjustments
- Server Wings / Hats removal
- Custom Zombie Mode Radio Menu (Customizable)

ZEDDY SERVER 90% SUPPORTED

Download:
Downloading the mod might trigger your anti virus due to the executable file, this is 100% Safe and will not alter nor steal any information from your computer.
Be sure to read the readme texts file.  Report any issue to me on Discord or this thread post.

In-Game Screenshot
[Image: Oma33kG.jpg]
[Image: iaKqZ2g.jpg]
[Image: 76561198279098225.png][Image: 259906171316469760.png]
As a beta tester, I can 100% recommend this to people who suffer from low performance or annoying visual effects.

The very first version of ZRCS was already really well made, but several comments from me and some other players has lead to a finalized product that really does improve performance.

I can safely say after several benchmarks, my performance with hide on improved 3% (which ain't much but my computer was already rly good to begin with) and without hide improved by 9%.

do keep in mind that benchmarks vary from computer to computer, and that it may improve a lot for toaster pc's and little for beast pc.

The best part is with a dedicated .exe file, you don't have to worry about manually launching and editing files to launch with ZRCS. One click of a button and it works like a charm.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]