Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reporting Neek girl(AWP server)

Details about said player:generally making experience unfair

IGN : Neek girl
Steam id link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102206421/

Reason for reporting: 
the "proof" below says it all.
In my opinion,the receiving end will feel anger,unfairness,dismay when getting knifed and losing all their hard earned points.I wouldnt be making a report if its one or two times or if the player is really trying his hardest to rank up,but neek has 400 points,and hes not making things easy by bunnyhopping everywhere and making it hard for AWPers to hit him.
Also the fact that he ONLY KNIFES is just a punch in the balls,this is supposed to be an AWP server,not a knife server.to completely not play by how its supposed to be played is just asking for it.
i think the mods should really do something about this as its equivalent to suicide abusing and killing people with the AWP,im sure neek has alot of fun doing this but majority of the players will not feel the same,mods please do something.
But i understand if this is a "me problem" and i should just deal with it

Any proof: [RankMe] neek girl (424) got 15 points for killing i can smell you with my ears (1270).
As one of the main people who help with AWP server dev stuff, getting 424 points is practically impossible and hard, unless you are intentionally killing yourself or feeding. You start off with 1000 points, and at 1000 points you only lose 2 everytime you get killed.

The low points itself is proof that the player is intentionally trolling to lose points in the first place, and then using the low points to take points from other players.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
There is no rule stated that keep knifing is punishable, but abusing suicide is.

[Image: image0.gif]
(03-07-2021, 12:04 AM)Raven✪ Wrote: There is no rule stated that keep knifing is punishable, but abusing suicide is.

Correct me if I’m wrong,in which case I most likely am,but the whole point of adding the suicide abusing rule was so that players wouldn’t intentionally take a huge chunk of points out of higher ranked players,what neek is doing is essentially the same except he’s knifing players and if you’re unlucky enough to get knifed,you lose more points than usual
(03-07-2021, 02:25 AM)i can smell you with my ears Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 12:04 AM)Raven✪ Wrote: There is no rule stated that keep knifing is punishable, but abusing suicide is.

Correct me if I’m wrong,in which case I most likely am,but the whole point of adding the suicide abusing rule was so that players wouldn’t intentionally take a huge chunk of points out of higher ranked players,what neek is doing is essentially the same except he’s knifing players and if you’re unlucky enough to get knifed,you lose more points than usual

The reason I made a rule regarding to the abusing suicide is because you can reach negative points which would bug the system.
Yikes
(03-07-2021, 11:11 AM)Loonatic Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 02:25 AM)i can smell you with my ears Wrote:

The reason I made a rule regarding to the abusing suicide is because you can reach negative points which would bug the system.
Ah I see,my apologies for misinterpreting
Update:he’s negative points now
[Image: FE7A610A3ADFE6268DFABAB98A77901503598960]