• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can I ask about Sify Admin Zeddy Zombie Escape

Can I ask about Sify Admin. 
He call me Raze and get out, I answer he leader and failed why he try leader and he mute me. 
He spammed slay if he like.
I can ask if Sify can mute and slay if he want. 
All admin in here, I accept call me and Sify answer other, who lose get banned.
Can you please explain it a bit better?

I legit don't understand what you're complaining about. It seems like you're complaining about him muting you because you said he's a bad leader? Can you please explain a bit more?

I legit don't see anything wrong if he muted you for complaining about him being a bad leader. It's just straight up admin disrespect.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
(11-01-2020, 04:40 PM)Koen | ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ Wrote: Can you please explain it a bit better?

I legit don't understand what you're complaining about. It seems like you're complaining about him muting you because you said he's a bad leader? Can you please explain a bit more?

I legit don't see anything wrong if he muted you for complaining about him being a bad leader. It's just straight up admin disrespect.

Friend help other, Now I know.
No respect Admin because he is bad leader, yeah =)).
No I understand, Admin or mod can call me out, and mute if he like.
If I answer he is bad leader, I don't respect Admin, Okay now I know Zeddy rules.
Number one:
admin always the truth.
Number two:
If wrong, check number one =)).
I thinks better I waiting Owner will better, friend will help other, and I can see friend Koen help friend Sify =))

Now the rules.
-> You MUST be atleast 15 years of age
-> You MUST have atleast 20 hours played on the server you are applying for
-> You MUST have a microphone [It gets very hard to manage people without it]
-> You MUST follow the rules of the server yourself
-> You MUST respect all other players and moderators

Important:
-> You CAN NOT abuse your mod powers under ANY situation.
This means you cannot slap , kick , noclip , burn , drug , ETC for fun.
Moderators must keep the server in control whenever necessary, and not use the powers for fun.
Any moderator found doing these will be instantly demoted.

On the other hand, moderators with positive performance, and no complaints will be rewarded with extra store credits.
Please think carefully before applying for the mod position.

Sify don't respect me by Call me Get out back razer ( numeber one)
Sify using mod power to change 1(human)-10(zombie) (number two)
Sify slay player if he want, yes, and this rules design for mod can slay, mute and player need respect Mod and Mod don't need respect ?
Sify mute because I don't respect, yes, and Who mute him if he never respect other player ?
Hi ... as Koen say your explanation is a little blur , can't really understand what are you trying to say . No matter how many people read will think you're the one having problem ... 

Describe your problem properly instead of starting accuse people. 

Saying Sify a bad leader is a bit wrong...
Here is gonna be my one and only reply since it is just a waste of time to argue with idiocy.

First of, you already have a personal problem with me and don't like me for a past reason. I clearly know why, but i won't explain it here since this is not the place for drama.

Second, i said nothing to you.
I was too busy leading the map until you started to insult and call me a bad/shit leader. This is when i told you to go back to another server(or Raze in this case) since you were contributing nothing to help the team in any way besides your shit grammar distractions in chat.

After that you kept going on and started to insult the admin team and such (with your ridiculous english might i add). I repeatedly mention in voice i have no time to gag people who are just shit-talking in chat since i was leading a very difficult new map which noone in the server knows about yet.
Since you kept going on after that despite people in the server telling you to stop, it was another admin who gagged you, it wasn't me. Apparently you were so consumed by your absurd vendetta that you would think it was me "abusing" my powers, anyone checking sourcebans can immediately tell you that you were mistaken.

Yes i changed the scoreboard. You joined late, we were on stage 2, not stage 3. We lost the first stage because a zombie got into the final area. Despite us killing him, the map considered it a loss. I don't know why you would mention this, there is no link present.

I didn't slay anyone on that game besides CTs that were delaying on a lost round. Another useless point you brought up.

You know at first, i thought you were just trolling the entire server and the admin base. But since you actually made an effort and took the time to file a formal report about me, someone you don't like, and brought up ZERO valid points so far, that just shows you are a real piece of work.

I truly, truly pity you.
Good evening, I'm from the National Urology Society and we received your questions sent to our e-mail, and we're pleased to answer:

1) Yes, 3 inches is considered small. We recomend you surgery process;

2) No, it's not usual for the condom to be loose. There's no XS size;

3) Even if 3 inches is quite small, it is still possible for your partner to have an ♥♥♥♥♥♥ during sexual relationships, so if it doesn't happen with you like you've mentioned, the lack of competence is your responsibility;

4) No, you cant have a prostate exam, it's only for 50-year-olds or older. Please, do not insist;

5) The attraction for people of the same sex can be a strong sign of homosexuals tendencies;

Any other questions, we're here to help. Have a nice day.

i think we found thompsons bf, hope ur relationship is ok
Going off of what Detroid said:

I know your other name: Story Time. You have this habit of typing random shit, and by random I mean actual random shit like "and Magress the slave master take shizuka the slave" and stuff like that. Once in a while it gave people a giggle, but soon you would hop on the server and just start to type actual random shit on the server nonstop. It's at the point where it's annoying.

What detroid did was well within admin modules/rules:
-> Changing score due to map bug is perfectly fine
-> Slaying to prevent delaying is expected of mods -_-

Your actions on the server is the reason why some players are annoyed about you. What you say and what you do on the server is nothing more than toxic and annoying.

There are times where I hop on to either lead or moderate the server, and you have the FUCKING BALLS TO INSULT ME. I usually let it slide because I know it's coming from a salty player from another server. But you have repeatedly insulted me and detroid. Thus I think the 1 day gag is justified.

I hope to see improvement from you, otherwise we will gag for longer if we find it necessary.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
(11-03-2020, 12:43 PM)Detroid Wrote: Here is gonna be my one and only reply since it is just a waste of time to argue with idiocy.

First of, you already have a personal problem with me and don't like me for a past reason. I clearly know why, but i won't explain it here since this is not the place for drama.

No don't reply like this, please mention the drama, make him go on an unhinged rant.