• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doxxing my personal information

(09-28-2020, 02:23 PM)4FFORD Wrote: Who the fuck are you to think possible endangering his privacy is ethical? Doesn't matter if I made a reply a month after the thread was posted, still doesn't make Doxxing right. You're releasing info about him that he does not want shared. You're literally harrassing and black-mailing him online you fucktard and you literally just admitted to doing so in your replies.

I never said it was ethical moron.

So what if I'm black-mailing and harassing him? Is this going to get me arrested? I would love to see you try.
(09-29-2020, 01:11 AM)Malala Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 02:23 PM)4FFORD Wrote: Who the fuck are you to think possible endangering his privacy is ethical? Doesn't matter if I made a reply a month after the thread was posted, still doesn't make Doxxing right. You're releasing info about him that he does not want shared. You're literally harrassing and black-mailing him online you fucktard and you literally just admitted to doing so in your replies.

I never said it was ethical moron.

So what if I'm black-mailing and harassing him? Is this going to get me arrested? I would love to see you try.

You pointing out that you never said it was ethical is the exact point I'm making. You're a fucking moron lacking attention so you bully and harrass other people. If he does not want his info spread, he doesn't want it spread. You're also a shithead if all you care about is getting arrested instead of the actual endangerment by spreading private information. Stop seeking for attention, you're a joke.
If you're reading this, you're gay
(09-30-2020, 10:43 AM)4FFORD Wrote: You pointing out that you never said it was ethical is the exact point I'm making. You're a fucking moron lacking attention so you bully and harrass other people. If he does not want his info spread, he doesn't want it spread. You're also a shithead if all you care about is getting arrested instead of the actual endangerment by spreading private information. Stop seeking for attention, you're a joke.

Endangerment lol, is someone going to fly to Japan and beat him up because he ruined their solo?
(10-02-2020, 01:17 AM)Malala Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 10:43 AM)4FFORD Wrote: You pointing out that you never said it was ethical is the exact point I'm making. You're a fucking moron lacking attention so you bully and harrass other people. If he does not want his info spread, he doesn't want it spread. You're also a shithead if all you care about is getting arrested instead of the actual endangerment by spreading private information. Stop seeking for attention, you're a joke.

Endangerment lol, is someone going to fly to Japan and beat him up because he ruined their solo?
Even if you don't endanger him, you're still an asshole.

The entire point of this thread is you're harassing and blackmailing him using personal information, even if he did something wrong to you beforehand, you're still doxxing someone, doesn't make it any better. If all you're seeking is attention then try rethinking your decisions.
If you're reading this, you're gay
(10-03-2020, 08:59 AM)4FFORD Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:17 AM)Malala Wrote:

Even if you don't endanger him, you're still an asshole.

The entire point of this thread is you're harassing and blackmailing him using personal information, even if he did something wrong to you beforehand, you're still doxxing someone, doesn't make it any better. If all you're seeking is attention then try rethinking your decisions.
don't care about your moralfaggotry
Alright,

4FFORD

Never persuade a kid to turn himself to a polis , cause he too scare to face the consequences. Why ? Cause he think he is always right . AS I asked one question,  it is enuf to prove that he still on the way to be maturity which mean now he still kid or maybe he will try to say ( ya shit i bigger enuf to .....). Age doesn't matter when the brain is still kid tho. So i think ,don't need waste your effort to a wrong guy. 

Malalala
Keep it up what you're doing . That is something we call 'karma' we mind not be able to witness it , cause it is your life. People have his own privacy, respect is what bring us together, if you think it is fun to share other privacy,  man your life is a joke. TBH , why don't you share your personal privacy too ? If thing got serious people mind overthinking and got himself killed basically 'suicide'. And you still think it is funny . *clap* *clap*

AFTER ALL THOSE THREAD AND STILL NO ANSWER FROM ADMIN, THIS THREAD IS A JOKE TOO I SUPPOSE.
(10-16-2020, 05:51 PM)Blank (3) Wrote: Alright,

4FFORD

Never persuade a kid to turn himself to a polis , cause he too scare to face the consequences. Why ? Cause he think he is always right . AS I asked one question,  it is enuf to prove that he still on the way to be maturity which mean now he still kid or maybe he will try to say ( ya shit i bigger enuf to .....). Age doesn't matter when the brain is still kid tho. So i think ,don't need waste your effort to a wrong guy. 

Malalala
Keep it up what you're doing . That is something we call 'karma' we mind not be able to witness it , cause it is your life. People have his own privacy, respect is what bring us together, if you think it is fun to share other privacy,  man your life is a joke. TBH , why don't you share your personal privacy too ? If thing got serious people mind overthinking and got himself killed basically 'suicide'. And you still think it is funny . *clap* *clap*

AFTER ALL THOSE THREAD AND STILL NO ANSWER FROM ADMIN, THIS THREAD IS A JOKE TOO I SUPPOSE.
Karma isn't real lmao, my name is Dennis, I live in Auckland, have fun with that information.
Him killing himself over all this would be funny lol