• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Optix's Application

Star 
Name: Ezzy

IGN [In Game Name]: Optix

Steam Id:  [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879108024/]                               

Why do you wan't to become a moderator?: I have seen many hackers on the server and it's unfair to see players having fun get their playing experience ruined thanks to the hackers playing on the server. These people are clueless about these hackers and it's sad to see. I have also been annoyed by the spammers, and toxic players only in the server to disrupt other players experiences. I also would want to co-op in moderating with Omar(Hamlet) because we are really close and I believe that both of us could help out each other while moderating the Awp server. 

How many hours a week can you play?: 10-25 hours

Any past experience as a mod on any game?: No, but I think it would be nice trying out for the first time. Smile

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks For Reading! 
Neutral leaning towards +1.
- Active Player
- Interacts with players
- Skilled
- Haven't seen any modding potential
Yikes
Stance: Neutral

Reason: Optix is active, but I have yet to see any moderating on the server. On another note, he tends to try to make the server "fun" instead of competitive, which I think may cause some moderating issues.

TL;DR - (NEUTRAL) active but has not shown any "modding" potential; prefers fun > competitive nature of awp server.
(07-30-2020, 11:43 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Neutral leaning towards +1.
- Active Player
- Interacts with players
- Skilled

Hi Loonatic, what do I need to do or improve to show you that I have modding potential?
(07-30-2020, 12:31 PM)Optixツ Wrote:
- Active Player
- Interacts with players
- Skilled

Hi Loonatic, what do I need to do or improve to show you that I have modding potential?

actively address micspammers, chatspammers/ rulebreakers. report cheaters in discord, call on admins in times of need, try to prevent conflict.

Neutral.
haven't played awp recently but I think I've remembered encountering you in the past week or two when I was really active. Will update accordingly.

Goodluck on your application!
100% headshot rate
(07-30-2020, 12:31 PM)Optixツ Wrote:
- Active Player
- Interacts with players
- Skilled

As stated by destiney. ^^
Yikes
Neutral, you are friendly and know how to make the server feel fun rather than competitive.
Protip: If you can't find the inno, buy wallhacks