• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin Abuse Really

Ow ah ow sahlahkau
Lane ah lane teck why lane
Ru ah ru tanjongru
[Image: a54bff7bea385247eb45a84830cb3ec6.gif]

(07-30-2020, 10:23 AM)kai Wrote: i dont really care, im just here to laugh at you kekw

( ͡◉◞ ͜ʖ◟ ͡◉) 
Good evening, I'm from the National Urology Society and we received your questions sent to our e-mail, and we're pleased to answer:

1) Yes, 3 inches is considered small. We recomend you surgery process;

2) No, it's not usual for the condom to be loose. There's no XS size;

3) Even if 3 inches is quite small, it is still possible for your partner to have an ♥♥♥♥♥♥ during sexual relationships, so if it doesn't happen with you like you've mentioned, the lack of competence is your responsibility;

4) No, you cant have a prostate exam, it's only for 50-year-olds or older. Please, do not insist;

5) The attraction for people of the same sex can be a strong sign of homosexuals tendencies;

Any other questions, we're here to help. Have a nice day.
who are you btw you are a troller ban is perfect for you, gonna troll on raze i ask owner then and also raze has new admins aswell but i can ask them to ban you there stop crying cause of getting ban
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Wait there's more:

[Image: excuse.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
You deserve to get banned alone just for massacring the English language in this post.
Shouldn't disrespect people even though they don't have power in other servers.
and absolutely DON'T disrespect admins.
At this point you're just digging your grave deeper
[Image: 565754539542577152.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
alright dude i know that your mother dropped you as a baby but it's not an excuse to be an arrogant self centered oblivious fuck y'know? I was personally not there when you got banned but i have witnessed several instances of you being an absolutely braindead dipshit. And the fact that you're still sitting comfortably on your chair in your teeny weeny little mancave thinking you did nothing wrong just proves that you're an absolutely braindead bitchass motherfucking cunt. Don't try to parry our arguments by inviting us to 1v1 you untermensch.
If i want to kill myself, i would have to climb your ego and jump to your iq
[Image: a54bff7bea385247eb45a84830cb3ec6.gif]