• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 Mod Application

Name: Alex
IGN [In Game Name]:
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wickeds1ck/
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: Been grinding Zeddy 1v1 server almost daily. Reaching rank 3 under a month but i'm always encountering MIC spammer EVERYTIME and racist players. Earlier on i was playing on the server bumped into a hacker that no one knows about because he was hiding it pretty well. But i added Quit(shoutout to him) and told him about the hacker which Quit delivered the Ban Hammer. I played CS competitively(online/offline) and leisurely now so i can notice hackers that are hiding their hacks.
How many hours a week can you play: roughly close to 30 hours
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Previously i was a mod in Anon 1v1 servers, which Zeddy previously co-owned with. I think he might remember me hahaha cheers m8.
You were a mod in RthaurG? Poggers
(07-28-2020, 05:09 PM)✎ Fey | 憎恨✔ | Wrote: You were a mod in RthaurG? Poggers

Omg it's been so long because i completely forgot what was it called. But yes, i was the Admin of the 1v1 server. I think i was the head admin or something, it was like 3 years or 4 years ago hahaha. Great times!
I see I see. Your name wickeds1ck is kinda familiar to me somehow. Maybe because you used to be the head admin/admin before I got admin.

Anyway, good luck with your application.
(07-29-2020, 02:53 AM)✎ Fey | 憎恨✔ | Wrote: I see I see. Your name wickeds1ck is kinda familiar to me somehow. Maybe because you used to be the head admin/admin before I got admin.

Anyway, good luck with your application.

Thank you for your words! Hope to bump into you on 1v1 server!
+1, friendly player with yp voice, confirm make all ah beng xiao di di scared.
(07-30-2020, 11:34 AM)xhum0n Wrote: +1, friendly player with yp voice, confirm make all ah beng xiao di di scared.

Walao i only spoke once when you're in the server and my voice is manly ok HAHAHA. It was great meeting you! Didn't manage to play against you tho
;D get that mod sir
+1 friendly and like to help people (but still bully with god aim D: )
(07-31-2020, 03:38 AM)-quit- Wrote: +1 friendly and like to help people (but still bully with god aim D: )

Thank you Quit for coming to the server to deliver the banhammer on the hacker and muting racist mic spammer despite eating dinner! 

I don't have god aim, just lucky with shots!