• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Salo's mod app

Name:LZL
IGN [In Game Name]:Salo
Steam Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/retardedness/
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: Because: 
                                                                                            [Image: Screenshot_337.png] and of course to stop those kind of mic spamming player
Howmany hours a week can you play: 20 hour to 40 hour
Any past experience as a mod on any game: no
[Image: 715169383357349948.png?v=1]
+rep, previously, his mod application in multimod was declined due to the sole fact that he applied for mod, instead of the suggested headmod/owner. Now that he has finally gotten the courage to make a head-mod application for a server, I am fully confident in saying that by far, salo is the superior choice, over the other 3 headmods that are moderating the awp server.

His pros - Ability to speak fluently, Ability to make friends, Ability to speak English, Non-Toxic nature.

Cons - nothing imaginable.

Without hesitation, i believe that his mod application should be instantly accepted, with the powers given to him on the spot. Salo has shown time and time again what a truly well-mannered and responsible community member he is, and i believe that in the off chance that this moderater application gets denied, he should seize the opportunity to apply for co-owner, or perhaps start his own server.

I would wish you the best of luck in your application, but i don't think you'll need it, as its pretty much a no-brainer that you'll get accepted.

i mean, if he doesn't become a awp sv moderator, who else will it be? why would you want to downgrade from such a prominent member of the community.
100% headshot rate
+rep

i believe salo can handle the awp server well and he has pro awp skills pog
+rep seen him on a few times but can tell hes active, he can handle the Awp server quite well in my opinion

P O G   C H A M P

POG
+rep, i believe salo should be the head mod for AWP , he is the best candidate!

I believe a malaysian head mod would be fantastic due to the fact that he/she is able to relate with the large majority of SG/MY players who play the server, instead of those AFK Mobile Legends country players.

Good luck salo!

Application accepted!
Neutral. I can't tell whether this is a troll app or a serious app.
But if it's a serious app, still neutral. Players need to be more active and interact with server more."
Best of luck
Yikes
neutral to -1
all i can say is, attitude is so-so in my opinion,
 Music   Heart

As Fey noted, he takes mod apps seriously. So here is my serious response to this mod app:

Stance: Neutral leaning towards -rep

Reason: Salo is an active player who plays on the AWP server quite often, and I've seen Salo interact with certain people on the server. However, I've seen 2 major issues with Salo and his behavior on the server:

1) I have yet to see him properly "moderate" the server. I have not seen any examples that can allow me to make a conclusive decision on his moderating abilities. I don't see him controller mic spammers, chat spammers, and people who ghost properly. Other than the occasional "stfu" and stuff, I haven't seen enough to conclude that he has mod material.

2) There are times when Salo can get toxic. While he may think like spamming "<3" and "HAHAHAHAH' after killing someone is nothing, it may be perceived differently for other people. Some people may think otherwise, and I think this behavior is not what a mod should do.

TL;DR - (NEUTRAL -> -rep) Reason: active and interacts with community, but has not shown any modding material; can get toxic at times.

(As usual, I'll continue to update this as time goes on)
The "<3" is just a casual joke with people I know and they can accept it , The "HAHAHAH" is like if something funny or ridiculous happen in the awp server.
I did not see any mic spammer or chat spammer except for the "bobe" guy he annoy me a lot so I just block him , and about the "stfu" is when people I know bm me or just making casual jokes about me so thats all.

some of these are quite normal for player and moderator, I dont understand why you take it so serious.
[Image: 715169383357349948.png?v=1]
(07-31-2020, 05:28 AM)Salo Wrote: The "<3" is just a casual joke with people I know and they can accept it , The "HAHAHAH" is like if something funny or ridiculous happen in the awp server.
I did not see any mic spammer or chat spammer except for the "bobe" guy he annoy me a lot so I just block him , and about the "stfu" is when people I know bm me or just making casual jokes about me so thats all.

some of these are quite normal for player and moderator, I dont understand why you take it so serious.

Like I said, I'll continue to update my mod app as time goes on. These are based on my initial observations, and I might change my view.

Your response implies you only interact with people you know, but not with all the players on the server. As for your comments, yes, it may seem fine and normal for your friends. However, there are other people who may perceive your actions differently. Personally, I don't really care about your banter, however, there are players that perceive your actions as annoying and toxic.

I'm only giving this advice as not everyone thinks the same way as your friends. You cannot just assume everyone knows what you mean with your comments.