• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hamlets Mod App V2

Name: Omar 

IGN [In Game Name]: Hamlet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:212566196 | http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzhamlet]

Why do you wan't to become a moderator: I love the AWP server and am saddened by the fact that I only see 1 mod on occasionally. I believe I can contribute greatly to the community. I would like to help the staff team of the AWP server to create a chill space and to help resolve any arguments from players, mute mic spammers, and kick cheaters. Now this is my V2 app as I wanted to update my app, on my past app I was told that I get too toxic at times even though it wasn't constant, it was a little bit too much, and I believe now I am way less toxic. I still get a little bit toxic here and there, but am much less toxic than before and am still working on my toxicity now. (Sorry for the long read.)

How many hours a week can you play: On a good free day up to 60 but on average I can do about 45 to 50 hours a week.

Any past experience as a mod on any game: I have been moderator, admin, and Head of Staff on many games, such as Garry's Mod, FiveM (GTA Roleplay), and Minecraft, and on more games, but those other games I wasn't staff for a long time as I lost interest. 

Edit: Sorry for deleting my last app I just realized this forum allows Quick/Full edits..

P O G   C H A M P

POG
Rather than creating a new mod app, why didn’t you try asking some of the hmods like kawaii/loonatic to bring back the deleted mod app -_-

Neutral leaning towards -rep

Previously on the last mod app, I mentioned how you were toxic and occasional mic spam. As an update, I would say the toxicity has gone down for sure. However, I don’t see you showing us any “moderating” abilities. Though you’ve been active, I would wish you can try to show us how you manage the server when mic spammers come on and etc. Also, maybe some more interacting with the community? I only know you because I’ve seen you on the server, but even then I don’t know you that much. Maybe try interacting more with the community.

TL;DR - Neutral towards -rep: active, but has history of toxicity/mic spamming a bit. Maybe interact with community some more so we know more about you.

Quick Update: It seems hamlet has quit playing the server? nontheless, I haven't seen you at all on the server recently. Thus I'm going to have to change to -rep.
(07-28-2020, 01:43 PM).koen Wrote: Rather than creating a new mod app, why didn’t you try asking some of the hmods like kawaii/loonatic to bring back the deleted mod app -_-

Neutral leaning towards -rep

Previously on the last mod app, I mentioned how you were toxic and occasional mic spam. As an update, I would say the toxicity has gone down for sure. However, I don’t see you showing us any “moderating” abilities. Though you’ve been active, I would wish you can try to show us how you manage the server when mic spammers come on and etc. Also, maybe some more interacting with the community? I only know you because I’ve seen you on the server, but even then I don’t know you that much. Maybe try interacting more with the community.

TL;DR - Neutral towards -rep: active, but has history of toxicity/mic spamming a bit. Maybe interact with community some more so we know more about you.

Thanks Koen, I'll try to interact more than I do now, and show my abilities of managing a server as a mod.

P O G   C H A M P

POG
Neutral leaning towards +1. Player is active, and compared to before he isn't toxic anymore based on what I saw.
Yikes
(07-30-2020, 11:40 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Neutral leaning towards +1. Player is active, and compared to before he isn't toxic anymore based on what I saw.

Thank you Loonatic, still got lots of improvement to go!

P O G   C H A M P

POG
neutral leaning towards +rep , player is quite friendly . however i don't see him on the server very often these few days
Neutral to -1, I don't see you these days
Protip: If you can't find the inno, buy wallhacks