• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Appeal

IGN: Humble
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108746826/
Reason for ban: During the ZE event on 21/6/20, I was having connectivity issues which meant I was unable to play as a human properly but barely able as a zombie. Zeddy being "salty" during this time took notice and placed a permanent ban for "trolling" in the server. The lag can be seen in multiple instances during the event such as frequent disconnections and such.
Reason to remove ban: I was not intentionally trolling during that time. I am taking the playing of this server quite seriously and rarely ever intentionally grief let alone one that would affect the other players in game. I am a frequent player of this server recently and would like for this ban to be removed soon as to better enjoy playing.

1) How do you "not intentionally trolling during that time" ??? This just means you trolled regardless... and you somehow did it by "accident?"
If you knew you were lagging... then why'd you take an item in the first place? Plus, this isn't the first time I've seen you troll before.

2) "I was having connectivity issues which meant I was unable to play as a human properly but barely able as a zombie" just sounds like an excuse to me. You knew very clearly what you were doing, and you saying "i can barely able play as zombie but not properly as humans" just means you were trolling and trying to inflate.

3) {Reason to remove ban: I was not intentionally trolling during that time. I am taking the playing of this server quite seriously and rarely ever intentionally grief let alone one that would affect the other players in game. I am a frequent player of this server recently and would like for this ban to be removed soon as to better enjoy playing.}
I know you play a lot... but I've seen times where you deliberately trolled before. Not the first time.

While I believe a perm ban seems too much... you should still serve some sort of punishment.

Take this as a lesson to learn and improve.
1. What I meant by "not intentionally trolling" is that I was not doing anything that was directly affecting other player much. Yes, I was worthless as a human but that was about it. And what do you mean you've seen me troll before? maybe that was when I just started playing in the server which I didn't know how to play properly.
2. If by inflate you mean that I was not playing properly within the server then yes. But I only infected around 10 other people during the whole duration of the event so my presence was not that impactful. Barely playing as a zombie meant I was barely able to move forward and only when the few times the connection got better was when I could do anything properly.
3. I am not asking to completely remove the ban but at least remove it from the permanent status. I know I need to be punished either way but permanent ban seems too much especially this is the first offence. And again, what is considered trolling because if doorhugging is considered as such then I guess so but not much of anything else.
1) I've definitely seen you troll before... unless I'm getting you confused with someone else. Regardless, the issue I have right now is you knew you were lagging and having internet issues, so why'd you take items? REgardless if it was "intentional" or "accidental," I think it would be better if you don't take items when you know you are having internet issues.

2) Also, the idea that trolling only happens directly to teammates is false. You can troll the server without directly affecting other players. Maybe early triggers, improper item usages, etc. are things that you could troll the whole team without directly affecting them. Since you were on Minas, I can only assume what you did was place a "cade" to block your teammates.

I know you don't want to get perm banned, and it's understandable. Admins/ Zeddy, I hope you guys can give this man a 2nd chance as he still seems new and was probably at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope it ends up being a temp ban and not a perm one.

Good luck my man.
(06-24-2020, 08:54 AM)koen Wrote:  I can only assume what you did was place a "cade" to block your teammates.
I can only remember only one instance of me actually blocking teammates using a barricade and that was when zombies were already in front of me. And might I add that what Zeddy was angry about during that time was me inflating. That should have nothing to do with items or item usage.
+1, quite a few players were punished rather harshly on the event it sounds like an eban would have been more fitting instead of a regular ban, imo the ban should be removed and replaced with a 1 week eban (item ban if you dont know what eban means). gl
Long time ze player (playing since 2019), kind of a veteran in the scene, you can ask me anything and I will know the answer
I'm also a very good laser (i can beat surf vortex consistently)and have beat wanderers v4 level 4
Currently 11 years old but I'm very mature for my age (most people believe I'm 14 or 15 lol)

1mpact is right, you probably didn't mean it. I can only hope for your unban as mods were probably triggered at that time. But now that we beat it, I think people can forgive you Smile
I believe people to be given second chances, especially if they are willing to change their wrongdoings or mistakes. Let's just wait for the one who banned you (Zeddy) to comment since I can't do much if I'm not the one who banned you. Cheers! +1.