• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban appeal

IGN: SDSD_MONTAGA

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355523066/

Why were you banned: I did not know why console banned me from the server. I also didn't install any weird or fishy program to my computer recently, so i was suprised why i got banned by console yesterday. I think it was my internet issues because recently my internet got little bit laggy than usual but i don't think that the reason why console banned me. I have no clue...

Your apology/Reasoning: I have no reason why should i apology for the thing that i never did. It might be the console did a false banned to me but if the console detected something on my internet, i deeply apologize for that
you were banned because duplicate account, do you have any other accounts that possibly hacking or something?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cacao best waifu of the month  Heart

[Image: f833e82c52d01233900718abb157904c1dc76064.gifv]
(06-27-2020, 12:30 PM)Sudoku Wrote: you were banned because duplicate account, do you have any other accounts that possibly hacking or something?

This is the only steam account had but I have seen your attachment for my Ban details and there are 2 names blocked.

- SDSD_MONTAGA
- zervier_katsunumi

As you can see i am using SDSD_MONTAGA as my steam account nickname but for another account, I have nothing related or connection with that account (zervier_katsunumi).