• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi fluxie, sorry to bother you. First off, english isn't my first language, and I'm g

Hi fluxie, sorry to bother you. First off, english isn't my first language, and I'm getting help with this message. I wanted to ask why I was banned, and what evidence did you have for the ban. I am not hacking, but am unsure why I got banned. Can you please tell me why I was banned so that I can properly do an appeal?
You've already messaged me before this to see the evidence right? Okay, let me lay it out for you again then.

You were banned yesterday for cheating, with many video evidence that you had backtrack and aimlock (?). We do not tolerate cheating in ZeddY^'s servers, as it's against the rules and disrupting the game play of others. Evidence is in discord where you had 20 ping and hit a backtrack of someone. You can fill out an appeal form and the multimod moderators will decide whether you should be unbanned.

Yours cordially,
fluxie
Multimod Moderator

Here's the format because you've made 2 posts without a format.

Name:
IGN: (In Game Name)
Steam link:
Why were you banned:
Your apology/Reasoning:
I've deleted your other unban appeal application, please stop creating new ones and reply to this thread.
Protip: If you can't find the inno, buy wallhacks