• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fluxie's head-mod app

Name: fluxie

IGN [In Game Name]: caede- 
Steam Id: steamcommunity.com/id/caede-                            

Why do you want to become a head - moderator: 
Firstly, I want to help alleviate bunny on his duties as head mod as we currently have 10 (going to 11 soon) moderators, and I want to guide them along to help them to bring our server to greater heights because I think that personally I’m quite experienced in moderating the server, being a mod since 2018 (around there) for zeddys servers and having played jailbreak and community servers since 2015. 

Secondly, I want to be able to improve the server and let it grow exponentially. As a head mod, I will be able to do my duties as a normal moderator and keep up with the new head mod duties such as checking in with the moderators and updating the rules. 

Thirdly, I want to be able to bring my ideas to multimod to make it a better place, and thus I believe as a head mod there will be more effective communication with mr zeddy gaming and I will be able to pass on ideas and bugs and issues that we are facing if our current head mod bunny is busy. 

Pressing on, I believe this is also essential for my personal development (however selfish this reason might sound), for me to manage my time properly to juggle commitments, such as school and multimod. This might sound like I don’t have a lot of time for multimod but trust me, I definitely have time for multimod. 

Lastly, I’m not very good at RPG surf but I’m trying hard to learn how to play the game properly, and I believe this spirit of mine applies to everything I do, always giving my best to do something to make sure that it will be the best of the best, the 101%. 

Anyways, we’re all trying to make this place a better one for everyone to play and enjoy in and I believe if I become a head-mod that vision will be closer and nearer to our reach together with the whole staff team.

Any past experience as a mod on any game: 
  • Zeddy’s Jailbreak ( 2018 - 2019 )
  • Zeddy’s Multimod (2019 -       )
  • Zeddy's Multimod Mod of the Month May (2020)
  • Lego’s Jailbreak ( 2019 - 2019 )
  • Zeddy’s Jailbreak/Multimod Discord Admin ( 2018 - 2019 )
  • Co-owner of a community discord with around 250 people (2020 - )
  • Administrator of my friend’s small minecraft realm 
  • Owner of Caede-'s JAILBREAK.

Please do give your honest opinions, constructive feedback is very much appeciated

edit: sorry i want to clarify this, this app is NOT MADE to overtake bunny , its more of working with bunny 
very impt ^^

i will see bunny as a superior over me still.
+1 deserves it , on mmod 24/7. Haven't known him for a long time but he is truly an honest person. He tries his best to help other players and I think he has the qualities of a head mod.
strong +1! Ive known fluxie for quite a long time, and I've seen him mod back in old jb, as well as new mmod. Fluxie is unbiased, even to friends, and as of the moment, is probably the most active mod, excluding us trial mod ofc <o/. For myself, being a good warden counts heavily in my decision for a +1, as being a warden basically shows your ability to control the server for 10 minutes, sort of like a sudo-mod. From my past experiences, I can say that fluxie is one of the few active players that has the capability to warden up impressively at the moment, making him a strong candidate for becoming the new hmod. Ive seen fluxie putting in effort to improving the server, from updating the old jailbreak rules, to helping out with the new trial mods <3. With all these in mind , as well as bunny having to juggle between studies and modding, i'd say that fluxie is undoubtedly the best candidate for the next hmod

(06-05-2020, 01:26 PM)destiney Wrote: strong +1! Ive known fluxie for quite a long time, and I've seen him mod back in old jb, as well as new mmod. Fluxie is unbiased, even to friends, and as of the moment, is probably the most active mod, excluding us trial mod ofc <o/. For myself, being a good warden counts heavily in my decision for a +1, as being a warden basically shows your ability to control the server for 10 minutes, sort of like a sudo-mod. From my past experiences, I can say that fluxie is one of the few active players that has the capability to warden up impressively at the moment, making him a strong candidate for becoming the new hmod. Ive seen fluxie putting in effort to improving the server, from updating the old jailbreak rules, to helping out with the new trial mods <3. With all these in mind , as well as bunny having to juggle between studies and modding, i'd say that fluxie is undoubtedly the best candidate for the next hmod

but then again there isnt really much competition is there
it is what it izzzzzz
大哥辣么心急干啥叻
[Image: 715169383357349948.png?v=1]
(06-05-2020, 01:28 PM)???? Wrote: 大哥辣么心急干啥叻

stop plugging your discord no one wants to join.
lieyer
it is what it izzzzzz
+rep very good player! reason for wanting to be headmod is very infomative
hi! +1 ez decision ! Smile
I AM ACTUALLY DONE WITH CHEATERS <3
+1 very active player and very very friendly and also a responsible mod Smile Smile
+1

helped out alot during the restart of jailbreak back then, started the old jailbreak / mmod discord , rewrote all current multimod rules.

shown clear dedication to the server clearly would be a great headmod
easiest +rep I could give right now.

Most definitely be more than suitable as a Head Mod together with Bunny. I literally have nothing to say cause he's pretty much the best Moderator out there currently in terms of online activity, use of power, and almost everything else right now.

I would honestly use another account to +rep if I could.
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN