• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Li0nzel's Moderator Application

Hi There! Im Li0nzel, Im pretty sure you already know me as i warden everyday and also really interested in playing csgo...

IGN [In Game Name]: Li0nzel

Steam Id: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/li0nzel                  Steam Id 64 : 76561198067617591          

Why do you wan't to become a moderator: Some of the reasons i would like to become a moderator is that i dont go to school anymore and play so often even when mods are not on i am online, I also really enjoy playing jailbreak as i have over 2500 hours in csgo and been playing jailbreak since Hellsgamers in CS:Source in 2010,  I am global elite in matchmaking and therefore i dont play matchmaking often and rather have a bit of fun on jailbreak as i love to warden, I would like to become moderator because there are a constant amount of trolls and people who dont know the rules in jailbreak its ridiculous, I really want to make jailbreak a better community for all and myself, I record most of my gameplay and if someone does something wrong i always find a moderator to sort them out, but sometimes it takes days and i have to wait and sometimes they forget and therefore these freekillers/Gunplanters Get away with their crimes and aren't punished enough, As an experienced player and Warden, I know all of the rules and follow it strictly, I hope to become Moderator Smile

How many hours a week can you play: 10-20 hours + , I plan to play csgo Professionally.

Any past experience as a mod on any game: Ive been mod on Garrys mod TTT Servers and arma 3 life, also have been mod on a dayz epoch server
+rep played with him for quite some time. Very active player and I can attest to the fact that he knows his way around the rules.
What the fuck, this is an eye sore. You didn't even copy and paste the format properly. Total lack of effort.

You could've used the bullshit you wrote in what I think is the preamble to your shitty application to answer the actual application questions.
+rep Great player and fully understands all the rules and strictly follows each and every one of them. Also active late at night which is great since a lot of free killing tends to happen in that period of time without any sort of punishment being dealt.
(11-20-2017, 05:33 PM)print("meista") Wrote: What the fuck, this is an eye sore. You didn't even copy and paste the format properly. Total lack of effort.

You could've used the bullshit you wrote in what I think is the preamble to your shitty application to answer the actual application questions.

I think It is not an eye sore and you just did this to defame me. I do not appreciate that.
(11-20-2017, 05:37 PM)Li0nzel Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 05:33 PM)print("meista") Wrote: What the fuck, this is an eye sore. You didn't even copy and paste the format properly. Total lack of effort.

I think It is not an eye sore and you just did this to defame me. I do not appreciate that.

Yet you still edited your original post. :thinking:

Also, if you haven't already known this, I do this to everyone. You're not special.
I believe he is a good warden and understands rules really well too. +rep
As of now I will abstain from voting but here is my honest opinion. You may be active now but I barely see you before this so I would like to see you more active for like another 2 more weeks or so. You have improved a lot since the previous time you played in jb but I honestly do wish to see you be a bit more polite to players and especially mods. As of rules, I guess you can do better as I still receive pm about you freekilling or baiting. Besides that, if following old rules people who apply for mod are not allowed to advertise their mod app to mods and asking people to leave a comment is like showing that you're really desperate to want the mod position you know.
nani what happened to opening the coolest jb server of all time and banning the people from rthaurg ?
-rep
-rep Trash player love to bullshit and Toxic