• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multimod Guide

A beginner’s guide to Zeddy’s Multimod!

Introduction

Hi there! As a part of the Zeddy’s Multimod community, I humbly welcome you to our server! I know you may have this question, 

1. “What is this server?”
  • Well, simply put this is a server that combines many gamemodes which rotates occasionally (usually 1 map is 25 minutes). There are a few gamemodes, which I will explain to you later on. This server consists of RPG Surf, Jailbreak, Multigames, Battle Royale, AWP and Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT). 

Now, since you know about what the server is, it’s time for you to know the basic rules of multimod, across every game mode. Each gamemode has its own rules but multimod as a whole has a set of rules, which you are required to read here: (MMOD General Rules) Offenders will be metered an appropriate punishment.

Gamemodes

1. RPG Surf
  • RPG Surf is a gamemode where you gain experience by killing enemies (usually at high speeds, and by surfing) and once you level up, you are able to get power-ups which can be used to give you an advantage, eg. health boost, damage boost, etc.
  •  In order to be good at this gamemode, you need to be able to surf well and be able to aim and react fast. Don’t worry, everyone starts out new, so just keep playing and gain experience!
  •  Check out the rules here, and please follow it! : (RPG rules) The global rules still apply, and appropriate punishment will be metered out for offenders.

1. Jailbreak
  • The aim of this gamemode is either for the prisoners (Terrorists) to rebel against the Warden and Guards (Ct) or for the Guards to be able to control their rebellion and make it to Last Request (LR). This game is quite hard to explain in a brief paragraph, so please do read the rules that I’ve made over here: (Jailbreak rules - UPDATED), as well as the games you can play as a warden (Jailbreak Games Guide).

1. Trouble In Terrorist Town (TTT)
  • This game mode is good for those who love to be detectives and investigate things! The game is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.
  • A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.
  • The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...
  • For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?
  •  This game is very fun if played properly, so please read the rules here: (TTT Rules)

1. Multigames
  • This gamemode allows for players to play a variety of games in a duration of a map, such as Football, Bhop, AWP, Climb etc. 
  • This is essentially the concept of Multimod, allowing players to play many games in one map.
  • General rules apply for this gamemode.
  • To choose the game that everyone will be playing for a few minutes, you have to rush to the middle (for most maps) and get sent up to choose the games. Once chosen, you can choose a game.

1. Multigames Course
  • Multigames course are maps that requires skills of surfing, KZ and intellect to get past stages that involve all 3 elements! 
  1. AWP 
  • This gamemode allows you to use your AWPs to fight against the enemy team! 
  • This relies heavily on your pure AWP skill and occasionally your Deagle/Knife skills as well. 
  • General rules apply to this gamemode.
  1. Battle Royale (BR)
  • Fortnite? PUBG? Danger Zone? Nope, it’s just battle royale! This battle royale is a modified version of the games! There are lesser players and the maps are usually smaller and more simplified, but the game concept is still the same. 
  • It’s a Free-For-All and you pick up better weapons as you go nearer and nearer the central part of the map. 
  • General rules apply for this map, and teaming is not advised as it can ruin the game.

Staff Team

Our moderators are highly committed and are those you know you can trust when you see someone breaking a rule. You need to contact these people in-game if you see someone breaking a rule 

Head - Moderator Moderators  Trial Moderators 
  • Yuki
  • Lumiere
  • Rigby

If you want to help the server out and apply for moderator, please do so at Zeddy Gaming - Multimod. However, please do read the requirements first and ensure you would be a suitable player for the position, as this position has lots of responsibilities. 

Conclusion

• Well, I’ve almost come to the end of this guide as I’ve pretty much explained everything! Now, please ensure you read the rules and stay cool!
  •  If you want to donate to the server, to help its upkeeping, or to buy VIP and to get cool perks such as *STORE CREDITS* to buy cool skins or *JETPACK AND PARACHUTE* , please contact the server owner, (ZeddY^).  
  • If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to add me on steam and send me a PM (caede-), or if you want to just add friends, please go ahead! 

Welcome to Multimod!

Done by : Caede- 5/26/2020
Edited: 6/13/2020 Caede