• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Koen's Moderator App

Ayee thanks toppi. I realized ur right, I'm still in a bit of a rush (I don't know why to be 100% honest). I know that I have an issue with my self-confidence, so I often lie about things. But as magress and you mentioned, I'll do my best to fix it. I hope you can forgive and forget the dumb things I said and hope you will see me differently.

I know this is truly a weird time for me to apply, and I realized that maybe I'm not that needed after all. But I'll stick with whatever the result is. I'll continue being the improved Koen regardless of getting mod or not Smile

Hope you can +1 me as I continue to change for the better because I'm learning a lot on what I need to fix for myself Smile
Quick update: Haven't heard any update in regards to my mod app status, but I'm gonna assume it's still under review Smile

Just wanted to give a personal update:
- I've definitely tried to be more humble, not come off as a show-off, and trying to help people more often
- I've definitely taken many of the -1's/neutral reps as good things to work on, and I hope people can see improvement

As usual, though, I would love for more comments and feedback, criticism welcome Smile, to help me improve as a person. I hope everything goes well for y'all!

Stay safe from the 'rona, and have a g'day~

Hopefully things will go well, and within time I'll be set to be a good mod Smile
(06-03-2020, 10:00 AM)koen Wrote: Quick update: Haven't heard any update in regards to my mod app status, but I'm gonna assume it's still under review Smile

Just wanted to give a personal update:
- I've definitely tried to be more humble, not come off as a show-off, and trying to help people more often
- I've definitely taken many of the -1's/neutral reps as good things to work on, and I hope people can see improvement

As usual, though, I would love for more comments and feedback, criticism welcome Smile, to help me improve as a person. I hope everything goes well for y'all!

Stay safe from the 'rona, and have a g'day~

Hopefully things will go well, and within time I'll be set to be a good mod Smile

Nice koen hope you get it. Good luck!
After my comment, I can see koen changing to be a better player. He leads sometimes and is helpful to new players. Keep it up. What's important is that you are willing to make effort to change.

Leaning towards +1. If he is willing to accept criticism gracefully, he may be a good addition to the mod team.
+rep, very friendly n helpful
Sorry but your mod application has been rejected due to the lack of support from the community and the mod team. Kindly re-apply after 1 month.
Yikes