• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fix the BS Jailbreak !vw

I was playing some MMOD then it switched to jailbreak, after a few mins, the inmates started spamming and abusing !vw, literally making us unable to play as cops. I also got reported multiple times for "freekilling" when we specifically told them to AFK freeze even though we didn't have a warden since we literally couldn't have a proper warden without him getting kicked. Can you please make it so that to kick the warden, you need all inmates and an additional few guards to vote off the warden. This is so that Ts can't kick the warden without atleast the agreement of a few CTs. Please fix it, its literally goddamn unplayable as a Guard, the !vw is so abuse-able by the Ts

I don't remember much but its basically !vw abuse to !freekill abuse just because we couldn't be a warden from all the dickheads spamming !vw to literally win every round 100%
If you're reading this, you're gay
Yeah sure, it is a problem and I have witnessed it myself. At the moment, there is no instructions nor official rules about !vw, I heard there would be new rules being made for Jailbreak specifically soon and I already requested them to implement rules about !vw too (with the use of !kick). Otherwise, if this happens to you. Simply get another CT ready to warden up for you, I know - it's troublesome.

Also, the !freekill problem, pretty sure that's just you. You should try giving ample reasons before killing somebody if you don't want people accusing you of freekilling, as you can shut them down with the reason.

Eg: "Why are you moving?" *Shoot*
"retard dog warden why u kill me"
"cause u move retard"
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 
We specifically wouldn't warden because we 100% got kicked at the time, so we just chose to order them thru voice chat

We also ordered them to AFK Freeze and they still kept moving because we wouldn't warden because !vw kept getting abused.

I kill them and they !freekill me then said dick joins the abuse of !vw. I also specifically told them "Bro we said AFK Freeze" and still call !freekill on me. I also tell them we asked to AFK freeze after I shoot him and they don't listen to that reason for lile 3 rounds straight. Anyways, the !vw quota is still stupidly abuseable

1 event was kinda like
Round : starts
No one chose to warden because we kept getting kicked as warden
Me and another Guard : All Ts AFK Freeze pls
Guy : BHops away
Me : Shoots
Guy : 4FFORD why freekill
Me : We said AFK freeze
Guy : !freekill

We kept getting reported by people running when we ordered them to AFK freeze even though we didn't have a warden just because we chose not to because we lost every single round from the !vw abuse
(05-14-2020, 04:31 PM)4FFORD Wrote: We specifically wouldn't warden because we 100% got kicked at the time, so we just chose to order them thru voice chat

We also ordered them to AFK Freeze and they still kept moving because we wouldn't warden because !vw kept getting abused.

I kill them and they !freekill me then said dick joins the abuse of !vw. I also specifically told them "Bro we said AFK Freeze" and still call !freekill on me. I also tell them we asked to AFK freeze after I shoot him and they don't listen to that reason for lile 3 rounds straight. Anyways, the !vw quota is still stupidly abuseable

1 event was kinda like

We kept getting reported by people running when we ordered them to AFK freeze even though we didn't have a warden just because we chose not to because we lost every single round from the !vw abuse

Hi, just saw your post here. I do admit that the !vw issue gets out of hand sometimes due to the abuse from the Ts, but I highly doubt that it would be possible that you lost every round due to !vw. Now, I'm not blaming you or anything but surely you could take precautions such as getting a deputy that could instantly give orders immediately once you get kicked as warden. Of course, the MMOD team is working on new rules regarding !vw and !freekill as people tend to spam and use it even though it is not correctly used. 

Also, please notify a mod when you see the Ts abusing !freekill or !vw. Thanks.

Add me on steam if you need a mod that can come on any time, cuz im always at my computer n im either doing work or playing so just hmu
(05-15-2020, 06:59 AM)caede | 花楓 Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 04:31 PM)4FFORD Wrote: We specifically wouldn't warden because we 100% got kicked at the time, so we just chose to order them thru voice chat

1 event was kinda like

Hi, just saw your post here. I do admit that the !vw issue gets out of hand sometimes due to the abuse from the Ts, but I highly doubt that it would be possible that you lost every round due to !vw. Now, I'm not blaming you or anything but surely you could take precautions such as getting a deputy that could instantly give orders immediately once you get kicked as warden. Of course, the MMOD team is working on new rules regarding !vw and !freekill as people tend to spam and use it even though it is not correctly used. 

Also, please notify a mod when you see the Ts abusing !freekill or !vw. Thanks.

Add me on steam if you need a mod that can come on any time, cuz im always at my computer n im either doing work or playing so just hmu

We legitimately lost every round at the time due to the abuse and because we had a bad map at the time. We just decided to rtv and change it to surf
update:

Seems to have temporary unwritten rules regarding !vw, today T side was once again abusing !vw, Iso warned that abuse of the command can lead to Slay / Ban for 12 hours. If anything, let a Moderator know.

Also, you should get used to pressing 2 as a warden for denying freekills reports. Very easy to do.
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 
(05-15-2020, 09:31 AM)frog sauce Wrote: update:

Seems to have temporary unwritten rules regarding !vw, today T side was once again abusing !vw, Iso warned that abuse of the command can lead to Slay / Ban for 12 hours. If anything, let a Moderator know.

Also, you should get used to pressing 2 as a warden for denying freekills reports. Very easy to do.

thx, will do anytime i play JB on MMOD
Hi, we have updated the rules regarding !vw / !freekill already, so please do go ahead and inform a moderator if you see people abusing the command. Thanks for your patience.