• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

ISO Garbage Piece of Shit MOD

Fucker came and CT banned people cus of his friends,

salty simping cunt
pls follow the format thanks
 Music   Heart

You are the garbage you tell me how many time you bait and freekill when mod wasnt online?
you answer me first caocibai
On behalf of Iso as he is playing competitive atm, he received Sufficient video evidence that
1. There were constant free days given as nobody wanted to warden up. (whole CT team received CT bans as a Result)
2. You specifically were CT baiting
3. Even if nobody really wanted to warden up, everyday didn't need to be a freeday as event days could have been set
Thank you for coming to my TED TALK
please provide video evidence, so we can all deliberate on this video evidence of your, Thank you very much.
LMAO if youre not able to provide the evidence which i know you dont have, it further shows how much of a piece of shit ISO is. lol

(05-08-2020, 01:31 PM)xXProEpicGameplayXx Wrote: You are the garbage you tell me how many time you bait and freekill when mod wasnt online?

I like how the guy with the VAC Ban who asks admin to abuse the rules on his behalf is among the first to reply, lmao.
We all know who you are, why dont you go toggle some more. sad, no lifer, with very little joy in his life that you feel the need to gain some power by hacking. you in the real world is what we call a lil bitch.
(05-09-2020, 04:50 AM)╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ Wrote: please provide video evidence, so we can all deliberate on this video evidence of your, Thank you very much.
LMAO if youre not able to provide the evidence which i know you dont have, it further shows how much of a piece of shit ISO is. lol

(05-08-2020, 01:31 PM)xXProEpicGameplayXx Wrote: You are the garbage you tell me how many time you bait and freekill when mod wasnt online?

I like how the guy with the VAC Ban who asks admin to abuse the rules on his behalf is among the first to reply, lmao.
We all know who you are, why dont you go toggle some more. sad, no lifer, with very little joy in his life that you feel the need to gain some power by hacking. you in the real world is what we call a lil bitch.
pls, if u wan to fight him, go dm him or something, there is no need to rage at a vac ban profile guy.
"LMAO if youre not able to provide the evidence which i know you dont have, it further shows how much of a piece of shit ISO is. lol"
^ this sentence is literally showing a disrespect to an experience mod , so u arent any good further more, plus this mod is doing his job also.
they already have evidence as said by angel.
 Music   Heart

YOKO, If they have evidence they; he wouldnt mind posting or showing it right. the point of challenging someones decision is backed up by the understanding that he doesnt have it, since claiming otherwise as is the basis of the post, if you cant understand this. than either youre too stupid to have a conversation with, secondly all points you raise up and present are nullified due to your inability to comprehend rather in-complex conceptions.

Heres my point of view which doesnt agree with what angel posted on ISO's behalf, and experience of an admin doesnt gain him impunity or make him immune to fault. your basis of arguments are so trivial it makes me wonder if anything you say is objective or information driven. possibly not.

Everybody was wardening up, the T's would kick the active warden giving even normal commands, such as backs against the cell door, to the point that we wouldnt even progress towards opening the door, the ts would rush the cts and kill them claiming there was no warden, because they were on warden cooldown.

whats even more sick is that iso joined, instabanned people without even checking and left. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BUNCH OF COWARDS, AND COLLUDE WITHIN YOURSELF DO SO, BUT GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT.
(05-08-2020, 02:06 PM)Angel- Wrote: On behalf of Iso as he is playing competitive atm, he received Sufficient video evidence that
1. There were constant free days given as nobody wanted to warden up. (whole CT team received CT bans as a Result)
2. You specifically were CT baiting
3. Even if nobody really wanted to warden up, everyday didn't need to be a freeday as event days could have been set

With all due respect angel, how was non of us wardening? All of us were wardening when most of the prisoners abuse the !vw. Then non of us cant warden for the next 3 rounds. And what do yall expect us to do? Have freeday for the rest of the rounds? Whats the point of playing jb when non of us cant warden anymore?
more abuse from the same guy, came and muted me in game when were discussing this forum lollllllll
Iso or anyone who has any video evidence. Do post them immediately to prevent any more conflict.
ManOKart, I know you may feel extremely mad but stop personal attacking as I believe there is such thing as "forum ban".
Cheers,
Botak
Hasta La Vista Baby!