• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ADD RETAKE SERVER

ill play it.
I'll play it too
Yes Pls.. Totally agree, ZeddY MUST SEE THIS!
 Music   Heart

Big PP. retake server would be nice!
If you're reading this, you're gay
On another side not, if ZeddY does plan on adding retake servers, it would be best to open at least 2+ servers because if you want to keep things as close to competitive settings, it should be like 4v5 or 5v5, so having multiple servers can allow multiple people play.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
@ZeddY
MORE PLAYERS = MORE VIP = $$$
Although a retake server would be great, I don't think Zeddy will be interested in a server that will have a max player capacity of <20. Also, as retake is a more competitive game mode, the only perks that VIP will get is the ability to join when queue is full. Unlike multimod for example which has "human skins" (custom player models) and p2w gear (parachute and jetpack). Another challenge comes in when you realize that if zeddy^'s retakes opens, it will need new mods to join and apply. In conclusion, a retake server will just become a 1v1 server with a lower capacity and I don't think Zeddy will be interested in opening any.
Pardon me if I made any mistakes, it's 8 hours past my bedtime. Aight, imma go to sleep now.
Thank you for coming to my TED TALK
To add onto that, Zeddy has confirmed that he will not be adding retake servers for the forseeable future.
[Image: v1.png]
[Image: 76561198190108077.png]
(05-09-2020, 01:27 PM)koen Wrote: To add onto that, Zeddy has confirmed that he will not be adding retake servers for the forseeable future.

to add on this sentence, the reason is because of player slot can only be 10 slots instead of 32 n more, so is not fun/interesting at all. owner himself also do not find it fun. further more, even if retake server is added, there is nothing for vip perks ( only reserved slot but is not cool also).
althought i like retake server/5 v 5 server, but i know what zeddy is thinking/trying to say/talk.
 Music   Heart

(05-09-2020, 01:54 PM)yoko Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 01:27 PM)koen Wrote: To add onto that, Zeddy has confirmed that he will not be adding retake servers for the forseeable future.

to add on this sentence, the reason is because of player slot can only be 10 slots instead of 32 n more, so is not fun/interesting at all. owner himself also do not find it fun. further more, even if retake server is added, there is nothing for vip perks ( only reserved slot but is not cool also).
althought i like retake server/5 v 5 server, but i know what zeddy is thinking/trying to say/talk.

Indeed yes thanks very much for repeating me. I am in no way shape or form triggered by this. No, definitely not.
Thank you for coming to my TED TALK