• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

false ban

why i get ban??i didnt on hack

i was playing surf and when i was playing i am not good at surf so i was at ct holding a scar 20 and killing people.Most of my kill is headshot becuz they climb on this ladder thing and i just shoot them and when the game finnish i got ban.WTH??
You were banned by isolatedsheep for wallhacks and aimbot, after being banned you proceeded to ban evade, you decided to log in with a different account with the same name which resulted in the extend of your ban.

Stay banned, we have 0 tolerance policy for ban evaders.
no i try to go another acc to try to play.Cause i am bored and nothing to do,my main got vac ban cause my bro use hack and we r using same mail.i swear to god i didnt hack, u can check my files

(04-07-2020, 10:30 AM)Loonatic Wrote: You were banned by isolatedsheep for wallhacks and aimbot, after being banned you proceeded to ban evade, you decided to log in with a different account with the same name which resulted in the extend of your ban.

Stay banned, we have 0 tolerance policy for ban evaders.

i didnt hack,i use my scar 20 and kill alot people,doesnt mean i hack wth.I was shocked killing so many people that time
Doesn't give you a reason to ban evade, you could have just came and apply for an appeal or try to ask more about your ban instead of logging onto a different account and join the server.
Not to mention that your appeal isn't following the required format.
first i use my alt to hour boosting.After that i went to my other acc to play zeddy cause first i have a fight with my frien,and the acc im using is my frien acc,so when i play my another acc,i settle the fight with my frien and he gave me back the acc,so i think that my frien acc can play zeddy so i try and cannot,i texted zeddy and zeddy ask me to put a unban apeeal.i am not using hack,i am just lucky

(04-07-2020, 10:37 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Doesn't give you a reason to ban evade, you could have just came and apply for an appeal or try to ask more about your ban instead of logging onto a different account and join the server.

i didnt know about the appeal at first.I came to this acc just to try weather can or not

(04-07-2020, 10:37 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Doesn't give you a reason to ban evade, you could have just came and apply for an appeal or try to ask more about your ban instead of logging onto a different account and join the server.

and the reason why i put same name cause it is my lil bro name and i like the name
I'm not sure what you did, but the ban isn't permanent, it was supposedly a 1 week ban, but then you logged in with a different account which extended the ban to 3 weeks.
you always got destroy in rpg surf and you sunddenly become second alpha its obv hacking

you always got destroy in rpg surf and you sunddenly become second alpha its obv hacking
[Image: 715169383357349948.png?v=1]
(04-07-2020, 11:40 AM)Prey Wrote: you always got destroy in rpg surf and you sunddenly become second alpha its obv hacking

that time i just stay at spawn and shoot the scar 20.And everyone i kill is when they climb up the ladder or they like when they want to take a gun they will stay there for awhile.
never have i seen a worse excuse for hacking than this man

serve ur ban
WHEN I USE BHOP SCRIPT: 3 day kos

WHEN KEYBOARD SPINBOT:  n OTH IGN 
(04-08-2020, 02:37 AM)kermit Wrote: never have i seen a worse excuse for hacking than this man

serve ur ban

kermit, ur back, smd now
                                                    Steam: yoko ,  Discord: yoko#2002

[Image: source.gif]