• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

falsely banned

Name:ワン テリア(aka susu/legend)
Steam link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/legendsusuu/
Why were you banned:banned me bcuz my main acc get vac
Your apology/Reasoning: I have never cheat on this id.Ppl thinking i m cheating bcuz my main acc get vac.If i kill someone in the server,they started to say something sarcasm to me and something like nice backtrack or nice aimbot.I get banned from zeddy server bcuz ppl say i m walling and knifebotting/ragebotting and using whatever nixware.cc.The mainly reason i get banned is i knife someone surfing behind me and consider to knifebot.I dont expect to get unban i juz want ppl in server respect others and dont insult others.I m playing it clear and legit.Thx
(04-02-2020, 10:18 AM)ワン テリア Wrote: Name:ワン テリア(aka susu/legend)
Steam link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/legendsusuu/
Why were you banned:banned me bcuz my main acc get vac
Your apology/Reasoning: I have never cheat on this id.Ppl thinking i m cheating bcuz my main acc get vac.If i kill someone in the server,they started to say something sarcasm to me and something like nice backtrack or nice aimbot.I get banned from zeddy server bcuz ppl say i m walling and knifebotting/ragebotting and using whatever nixware.cc.The mainly reason i get banned is i knife someone surfing behind me and consider to knifebot.I dont expect to get unban i juz want ppl in server respect others and dont insult others.I m playing it clear and legit.Thth
this guy is innocent idk why everyone is accusing him
dont lie we have the proof that you walling and aimbot
CHEATER
[Image: 715169383357349948.png?v=1]
(04-02-2020, 11:23 AM)Prey Wrote: dont lie we have the proof that you walling and aimbot
CHEATER

then show others
-rep Closet cheating in multimod dont unban this dog nmsl chao nabe hack spit on ur mother pui
(04-02-2020, 11:29 AM)Salo Wrote: -rep Closet cheating in multimod dont unban this dog  nmsl chao nabe hack  spit on ur mother fucking chibai ask 
ask for evidence not to insult ppl young child
I spec you and you were basically aimming my teammate through the wall
LOL
[Image: 715169383357349948.png?v=1]
(04-02-2020, 11:32 AM)Prey Wrote: I spec you and you were basically aimming my teammate through the wall
LOL

how I aiming through the wall maybe I alr know his spot n preaim him
The reason why you were banned its because you were ragboting in rpg surf, i was surfing behind you, about to backstab you then all of a sudden I got knifed while your body is facing in front. You were the last guy in the enemy team btw. That's why you were banned. Unless you can convince me that you are not cheating.
(04-06-2020, 07:06 AM)Bunny (3) Wrote: The reason why you were banned its because you were ragboting in rpg surf, i was surfing behind you, about to backstab you then all of a sudden I got knifed while your body is facing in front. You were the last guy in the enemy team btw. That's why you were banned. Unless you can convince me that you are not cheating.

how is it possible?i m playing without cheat all the time.is it i done it mutiple times?or it is juz a coincidence?i random knife n i knife u?is it we r surfing in the same time n we r very close?i hold my left mouse key all the time when i m using knife.it is my playstyle.i dun understand how i knife u in that situation n why it will happen.