Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 Mod Application

Smile 
Name: Nic
IGN [In Game Name]: iElemento
Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ielemento
Why do you wan't to become a moderator: For the current period of time, i observed and noticed that there are a lot of new player influx to the server, especially 1v1 and ZE. Now, most of the new players may not know the rules, which lead to a lot of micspamming and other rule-breaking actions. Also, i've noticed that somedays, especially in the morning, there arent many admins online. This can be proven by several reports of hackers walling or aimbot recently. Hopefully i can be able to supervise the server when there aren't any admins online 
How many hours: Possibly 2 Hours per day with intervals, but depends on the day and condition.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: This is my first time being a moderator, so please guide and teach me

Thanks a lot, 
iElemento

+1 good player, hope u get accepted and kill all hackers Big Grin
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: fubuki.gif.8c905dee3f752a3b4f29cc86792aaeb9.gif]

(03-22-2020, 07:05 AM)wirgo Wrote: +1 good player, hope u get accepted and kill all hackers Big Grin

Thank You Wirgo

+1 we need more 1v1 mod now that a sudden increase of player coming to server because of covid-19. A lot of kids started to join because they aren't at school. Elemento is also an active player at 1v1 and I know him for a time since we play in ze together. Not toxic and at least smart enough to be a Mod
Age is just a number
Jail is just a room

(03-22-2020, 10:13 AM)Jailer— Wrote: +1 we need more 1v1 mod now that a sudden increase of player coming to server because of covid-19. A lot of kids started to join because they aren't at school. Elemento is also an active player at 1v1 and I know him for a time since we play in ze together. Not toxic and at least smart enough to be a Mod

Arigato -reliaJ

+1 good player with a good attitude, and in this current situation rn.. 1v1 server is lacking of mods online when server needed them, because I have also encountered a hacker inside the server. I think it is good to add new mods in the server, so they can make the server in control.. because i know that other 1v1 mods are busy doing with their life or school. Hoping you get accepted. Goodluck!
[Image: 20191107_224329.jpg]

+rep, friendly person. Kind to anyone even new players. I think he is a good fit in the 1v1 mod team. Goodluck!
[Image: F61FBFA71ADC3ED156BA22410C50D0E6FE9CCFB0]

+rep, friendly player and would be a great mod

(03-23-2020, 03:40 AM)無用noob Wrote: +rep, friendly player and would be a great mod

Thanks  Smile Smile

+1, I've known Elemento for quite some time and I believe that he has the fundamental requirement to manage the server.