• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Unrestrict Me

So i was playing MAKO REACTOR yesterday with zeddy and i got restricted for some reason. I don't know who but there was someone triming or trolling and then i got restricted for no reason.  It could be some mod or admin mistaken me with the person who was triming or trolling. Angry Angry Angry
(03-10-2020, 07:16 AM)thesupergamer459 Wrote: So i was playing MAKO REACTOR yesterday with zeddy and i got restricted for some reason. I don't know who but there was someone triming or trolling and then i got restricted for no reason.  It could be some mod or admin mistaken me with the person who was triming or trolling. Angry Angry Angry

Where are you come from?
tl;dr at the bottom of this post

LMAO so it seems like you've posted multiple times hoping to get unbanned. I'm gonna have to drop a fat -rep because just like I said in the other post, this isn't the only time you have trolled/deliberately ruined rounds for ZE players. You have taken items when we clearly said "don't take items" and you have misused them (ie zombie boosts or walling of teammates on purpose). I think you should take some time before re-appealing for unban as you clearly didn't learn your lesson and ignored moderator warnings.

tl;dr - not the first time I've seen you troll. -rep

You say that you got restricted by mistake but on your second thread, you admitted that your were trolling earth item on mako.
       LOLLIPOP

[Image: source.gif]
-rep You admitted on a 2nd thread, don't be a dick, and when you appeal, don't blame the mods when you know you did it. If you actually want to get unrestricted :
1. Don't be a jerk firstly
2. Don't blame mods on your mistake
3. Don't also shift the blame onto an innocent, that's such a big scum move

If i were a mod, i would've take it into consideration if you didn't lie on your first appeal and just admitted it at first.
If you're reading this, you're gay