• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

1mpact's server owner application

Name: 
1mpact
IGN [In Game Name]: 
That's personal
Steam Id:
That's a forward question I'm not comfortable answering
I have read the rules and saw applicants have to be 15 or older. You see that's a problem because I am actually 14, but I promise you I am mature for my age please give me a chance, please Zeddy, please! I assure you i have the maturity of a 70 year old
Why do you want to become a moderator:
I've played on this server for I believe 2346 hours (according to gametracker) and while this isnt as much as most players i think im very suited for this role. I will help by muting players that are bad, i dont like bad players because they do bad things and i want to power to ban the bad without becomign bad myself. if plaeyyrs are talking oveer the lader ill maek sure to mute them so the laeder can conteijue lediang eefficevietly. i wont abuse my power ill only mute players if they are bad! i hate the bad boys! I have come to respect the playerbasxe on this server there are so many pros omg pro central and i want to help them enjoy gaming! I already know the admin team very well but most importantly i know zeddy very well. Zeddy and i have a specaielael connection and i want to help him by being a modifier on this server. i love how the servere is fair very fair very fair and thats why i enjoy playing there unlike osather svers were peopler can pay2win zedydys gameplay is basded around skill not wallets! i loive the epic ahnges on maps like MAKO with the EPIC EX5 which zeddy added 5 or 4 im not sure but i love how many lasres ther are. im very goud at the lasers so this will definately be a plsu when considering me for admin as this is essential for all admins but i dont defend no defending is boring unleike doorhugging which is what ill do to make sure to fit in with the current team and not 'stir the pot' so to say. I'm not just thinking about mod but my future as head mod and when the revolution occurs server manager and have some sweet ideas to add to the seerver. These are nades costing 1k eahc, lasemrines on all maps, everyone gets bazooka and the nuke at the end of maps now kills all non-vips (and admins of course as im admin).
How many hours a week can you play:
Lots of hours lots maybe let me guess maybe id have to say it would be a accurate estimate if i were to guess around the range of possibility pertaining to um idk maybe let me guess id say probably maybe like say, now this is just a rough estimate so hear me out but somewhere around the mark of nvm thats too mcuh but maybe it would be abput lets say i could guess with raewosnble accuartely at abouut say 92.2 hours per week, not more and certainly not less.
Any past experience as a mod on any game:

I was a mod on a ze server called teddy gaming but i ill admit i got demoted for using noclip too much i proemose it wont happesn again i permmoise pleases giveses me chance i didnt mean to

Think very hard and fast about my applicaiton as my skiiels are very wanted accross gaming so makwe suer to +1 m e very fast or you get 10 years bad luck
+1
After reading your application, I can see your motivation and have the potential to become the owner of this server. I don't see a reason why you would not be accepted straight away where I can see big differences between you and Zeddy in terms of dedication, skills, etc.
[Image: unknown.png]

Zeddy and us his mods are already attempting to pull away from the p2w feature of zeddy server, Zeddy server is known to be very p2w in the past so idk what you talking about. 

90% of your reason to be a mod is just talking about how much you like the server and your relationship with zeddy which does not really matter. 

we don't need people who can dodge lasers or people who can solo maps we need leaders in the moderator team.

i dont remember you leading much but im not on 24/7 so i cant say it did not happen as well.

92.2 hours a week means 13.17 hours a day through out the 7 days which i can assure you that you don't reach close to that number and i can count lots of times im on the server and your not for hours on end

your ideas are plain dumb(sorry for the harsh words):
1k nades (grenade spam + nades are so readily available by just defending + lag the server like crazy)
everyone laser mines + bazooka (so you want to make everyone a vip elite with items that does not require a brain to use and for everyone to be able to solo defend 20 zombies each and for there to be at most 56 laser mines around the map)
nuke at the end of map to kill all non-vips and admins which i assume are non-vips as well (I don't know whats the purpose of this but it contradicts what you like so much about zeddy server which is the apparent lack on p2w in your eyes)

Overall your mod app is more of a love letter to zeddy with actual reasons to be a mod that have and will be said repeatedly, your ideas contradict the current mod team and zeddy's objective of the server.

[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]
(03-05-2020, 05:41 AM)lhyf\s Neko Wrote: -1

Zeddy and us his mods are already attempting to pull away from the p2w feature of zeddy server, Zeddy server is known to be very p2w in the past so idk what you talking about. 

90% of your reason to be a mod is just talking about how much you like the server and your relationship with zeddy which does not really matter. 

we don't need people who can dodge lasers or people who can solo maps we need leaders in the moderator team.

i dont remember you leading much but im not on 24/7 so i cant say it did not happen as well.

92.2 hours a week means 13.17 hours a day through out the 7 days which i can assure you that you don't reach close to that number and i can count lots of times im on the server and your not for hours on end

your ideas are plain dumb(sorry for the harsh words):
1k nades (grenade spam + nades are so readily available by just defending + lag the server like crazy)
everyone laser mines + bazooka (so you want to make everyone a vip elite with items that does not require a brain to use and for everyone to be able to solo defend 20 zombies each and for there to be at most 56 laser mines around the map)
nuke at the end of map to kill all non-vips and admins which i assume are non-vips as well (I don't know whats the purpose of this but it contradicts what you like so much about zeddy server which is the apparent lack on p2w in your eyes)

Overall your mod app is more of a love letter to zeddy with actual reasons to be a mod that have and will be said repeatedly, your ideas contradict the current mod team and zeddy's objective of the server.

just laugh already jesus
Neutral leaning towards -rep

I can see your motivation and confidence but your idea and the point of the application doesn't convince entirely, Zeddy is already trying to make adjustments to the server reducing the p2w side and doing some balance work for gameplay. I already see some moderators here that has the potential to be server managers if zeddy decided to do so. You state a lot about your love towards the zeddy server which is nice but is kinda off point aiming to become part of moderator team, also Zombie escape already have enough mods so I don't see the reason having more unless a lot are inactive often but its unlikely. Overall you are a nice person, but I am not convinced enough by your potential, as for that my decision is neutral almost to -rep
[Image: 76772145_p0.jpg]
Is this a meme thread? WTFF
Hi 1mpact,

When I asked you to apply for admin I wasn't holding onto much hope but I'm quite frankly ecstatic you have chosen to apply!
You have been a staple on the Zeddy community for what is it, I've lost count but roughly 12 years and have grown so much (almost 3 inches). I've played with you a lot and only have positive things to say about the type of player and person you are. You're always leading the team with your mic and never trolling which is a huge plus. The maps you nominate are some of my favourites which definitely won't go down negatively. The past experience you mentioned with teddy gaming is very impressive as we always welcome experienced admins to our team, or as we prefer, moderator family. I've spoken with some other admins and we all agree you should be in the team asap for and for this reason +1

p.s love the ideas and so does the rest of the admin team including zeddy! good luck!
Interesting, but what's your plan to pay all the server bills / costs of website etc? I can see you've donated nothing to support the server yet, its not only about time but money as well.
(03-06-2020, 06:19 AM)twitch.tv/zeddy69 Wrote: Interesting, but what's your plan to pay all the server bills / costs of website etc? I can see you've donated nothing to support the server yet, its not only about time but money as well.

You raise a great point Zeddy, but currently, I donate all my money to charities that provide children in Africa with food and water. So if I were to donate money to this server I would consequently be donating less money to charity and as a result, fewer children will have food and water. So you're basically asking me to kill children, something I'm not comfortable doing and something I don't think aligns with what this server stands for.
definitely a +1.
i'm disappointed in those who didn't take this seriously.

+1