Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Application Ze Mod

Name:Mumtaz

IGN [In Game Name]:Mtx
Steam Id:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HaikalMumtaz/                               

Why do you wan't to become a moderator:First of all when we need mods in the server they are not around and so the players are mic spamming,advertising and speaking in other language.We need a really active mods thats why im applying it and so the people wanted me to apply to be a mod so yeah that's all.
How many hours a week can you play:80 
Any past experience as a mod on any game:0%

"First of all when we need mods in the server they are not around and so the players are mic spamming,advertising and speaking in other language"
your mic spamming as well

we'll see about activity

when your applying for mod put your profile to public so we can check and give you a raw assessment, having a private profile is extremely shifty

How many hour you have on zombie escape:

Can you lead maps:

Do you have a actual mic that is not a $10 mic bought from 7-11: Yes/No

list of things we need as mod:
-leader with mic that can speak actual English and not murmur/slur his words
-active community leader that does not go afk after 6 months of activity and never come back

list of things of mod we already have:
No mic mods
Afk mods
abusive mods
mods which talk in broken english
mods which does not read fourms

(02-14-2020, 04:18 PM)RETARDO MAN Wrote: "First of all when we need mods in the server they are not around and so the players are mic spamming,advertising and speaking in other language"

we'll see about activity

when your applying for mod put your profile to public so we can check and give you a raw assessment, having a private profile is extremely shifty

Can you lead maps:

-active community leader that does not go afk after 6 months of activity and never come back

No mic mods
Afk mods
abusive mods

From what I can say, Netflix has a point. 

In my opinion, I believe you need to gain more knowledge about ze maps and gain more reputation in the server and with old ze players (gaining their trust and respect so that they can depend on you when you *if you are leading/holding an item/etc). I've seen many people try to think they "know" the map try to "amuse" people thinking they know shit but they do not. Also, we've recently added new mods in the past few months. 

I'm neutral on this one. Better apply next time 

Ayy lmao, you are actually going to apply for admin ? 

Neutral, active no doubt but don't you think we have way too many moderator ? On top of that most of them are kinda useless. We don't need more mods if u are just going to do the same thing unless you really want to dedicate urself to become an admin im gonna say neutral.

(02-14-2020, 04:18 PM)RETARDO MAN Wrote: "First of all when we need mods in the server they are not around and so the players are mic spamming,advertising and speaking in other language"

we'll see about activity

Can you lead maps:

No mic mods
Afk mods
abusive mods

Yes,I can lead maps
Yes,I have a mic that is not $10 and my mic is not trash
My English is not broken 
I'am very active in csgo or community 

[Image: R7zqDkR.png]

-rep

For now, I am not sure if you are the type of person to handle situations that are happening on the server yet. Even if I don't join the server as much as I do, but I saw and evaluated you in the server, so far it's not to that level yet. Do not take this as an offending reply as I am just being honest in my perspective.
[Image: F61FBFA71ADC3ED156BA22410C50D0E6FE9CCFB0]

(02-15-2020, 04:56 AM)Awful Toppi Wrote: -rep

For now, I am not sure if you are the type of person to handle situations that are happening on the server yet. Even if I don't join the server as much as I do, but I saw and evaluated you in the server, so far it's not to that level yet. Do not take this as an offending reply as I am just being honest in my perspective.

No problem tho if I'm getting rejected but in my opinion we need mods that active when there's a lot of players online in the server.

-rep

Yes you are active on the server, but i dont think you are ready to become a moderator in the server.. may i suggest you to get more experience try to lead map so people will get to know you more.Wish you luck bud!
[Image: 20191107_224329.jpg]

who are you