Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unrightful closet cheating ban

I got banned on the 1v1 server for closet cheating when I wasn't. I am the most active player on the server with 34 hours for the new season. I just want my unban from the 1v1 server, I don't care about the other servers, just please unban me from the 1v1 server because I love it and it is the most unique 1v1 server I have played.

Follow the format. Smile

(02-02-2020, 04:16 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Follow the format. Smile

What format? I'm new to the forums

(02-02-2020, 04:32 AM)PHNIX Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 04:16 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Follow the format. Smile

What format? I'm new to the forums

this format 
https://zeddygaming.com/forums/thread-15.html
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11090601]

Name: Buford
IGN: (In Game Name) : PHNIX
Steam link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967633779/
Why were you banned:Closet cheating
Your apology/Reasoning: I am the most active player on the server with 34 hours for the new season. I just want my unban from the 1v1 server, I don't care about the other servers, just please unban me from the 1v1 server because I love it and it is the most unique 1v1 server I have played. I don't cheat, i just practice a lot and I'd say I have pretty good aim. I don't know the full reason for the ban, just closet cheating. I have 500 hours on CS. Concerning aimbot, I do not use aimbot, I just have a good flick aim but trash tracking. If it was concerning wallhacks, then I don't know how I would be walling, its a 1v1 server, its just pure game sense i guess? If concerning scripts, well I just practice 30 minutes a day, i have good hops. I don't know the full reason for my ban so I just gave reasons for every possible way I would theoretically be banned for closet cheating.

What is your main account?

(02-02-2020, 06:21 AM)✎ Fey | 憎恨✔ | Wrote: What is your main account?

I only have 1 account and that's the banned one.

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of days now. He seems fine.

Will my appeal be approved?
I really want to play on the server.

I banned you, reasons I think you're cheating.

1. Your flick aim is indeed very good, you would aim near the person's and immediately flick to their head, though shots wouldn't always connect.

2. You trace people through walls very often

3. Hit an amazing number of hops

And you manage all this in the short span of time you have played. I apologise in advance if I wrongly banned you, and that you're a prodigy, but your playstyle is very suspicious to me.
Beware of the cow