Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod Applications for 1v1 server on zeddy gaming

IGN [In Game Name]: buNNNy

Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/buNNNy3N
Why do you want to become a moderator: I saw theres ALOTS of hackers in the server since its also non prime. So maybe I can help other mods to ban them. If they are legit hacking I will spec them and be sure they are hacking for sure.
How many hours a week can you play: Depends on the week. If im free maybe 7-10h/week.
Any past experience as a mod on any game: Nope

neutral, not really that active.

Big Grin 
(01-28-2020, 10:13 AM)Licky, Swifty Nya Wrote: neutral, not really that active.
thanks for the reply!

i will be more active during weekends since i'm still a student but thank you so much for the reply and I appreciate it! Big Grin
Heart

(01-26-2020, 07:31 PM)buNNNy betrefs.com Wrote: IGN [In Game Name]: buNNNy

Why do you want to become a moderator: I saw theres ALOTS of hackers in the server since its also non prime. So maybe I can help other mods to ban them. If they are legit hacking I will spec them and be sure they are hacking for sure.
How many hours a week can you play: Depends on the week. If im free maybe 7-10h/week.
-rep barely play in the server. also i dont think he his suited to be mod since i have seen him spamming in chat asking and begging for mod and that to me shows that he is still not mature enough to be a mod. few minor pointers also... I never heard him use his mic at all not even once, and when the server is out of control or when someone dosent know how to use !knife or join the group i dont see him taking the innitiative to help them, i feel like he just a weekend patron of the server instead of actually wanting to help

(02-02-2020, 06:49 PM)ezlink card scanner Wrote:

-rep barely play in the server. also i dont think he his suited to be mod since i have seen him spamming in chat asking and begging for mod and that to me shows that he is still not mature enough to be a mod. few minor pointers also... I never heard him use his mic at all not even once, and when the server is out of control or when someone dosent know how to use !knife or join the group i dont see him taking the innitiative to help them, i feel like he just a weekend patron of the server instead of actually wanting to help
U do know that being a mod doesnt really means must have mic.. I seen few mod without mic at all but not in this 1v1 server,  Someone who dk how to use !knife or join a group, that doesnt really need to be teach after all, There will be something popping in the chat telling them how to use.
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11090601]

-rep I dont really see u suited to be mod, and im bored so yea
                                                                 meowmeow

(02-03-2020, 06:41 AM)Wirgo Wrote:

U do know that being a mod doesnt really means must have mic.. I seen few mod without mic at all but not in this 1v1 server,  Someone who dk how to use !knife or join a group, that doesnt really need to be teach after all, There will be something popping in the chat telling them how to use.

do you know how hard it will be controling a server with no mic? also if there is a prompt in chat to help people whats the point of being a mod? just to catch cheaters?

(02-03-2020, 08:58 AM)johor checkpoint Wrote:

do you know how hard it will be controling a server with no mic? also if there is a prompt in chat to help people whats the point of being a mod? just to catch cheaters?

I know is hard, but do you know how hard it is even with mic?
2. Obv just to catch cheaters, 1v1 mod known to catch cheaters and mute and gag etc . not to teach them, they got no time to teach.
                                                                 meowmeow

(02-03-2020, 09:01 AM)Wirgo Wrote:

2. Obv just to catch cheaters, 1v1 mod known to catch cheaters and mute and gag etc . not to teach them, they got no time to teach.

What do you mean by "not to teach them, they got no time to teach."? the purpose of being an admin of the server is not just to ban cheaters and mute people, but also to help the community. to teach the new commers how to use commands and stuff then that is what a mod should  be doing too. I think this is why zeddy won't give you mod after multiple applications over the years due to one thing.

(02-03-2020, 09:09 AM)johor checkpoint Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 09:01 AM)Wirgo Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 06:49 PM)ezlink card scanner Wrote: -rep barely play in the server. also i dont think he his suited to be mod since i have seen him spamming in chat asking and begging for mod and that to me shows that he is still not mature enough to be a mod. few minor pointers also... I never heard him use his mic at all not even once, and when the server is out of control or when someone dosent know how to use !knife or join the group i dont see him taking the innitiative to help them, i feel like he just a weekend patron of the server instead of actually wanting to help

What do you mean by "not to teach them, they got no time to teach."? the purpose of being an admin of the server is not just to ban cheaters and mute people, but also to help the community. to teach the new commers how to use commands and stuff then that is what a mod should  be doing too. I think this is why zeddy won't give you mod after multiple applications over the years due to one thing.

lmao.. But they can only teach when they got time, what if they are busy with their stuff, like after they ban then they got stuff to do? u might not know, and the chat pop every few secs or mins, ZeddY wont give me mod cause im not suit to be mod yet.
                                                                 meowmeow