• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ZE Mod Application

Name:Raymond or Dave

IGN [In Game Name]:Shizuka (Old IGN:Crowny)

Steam Id:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800413495/ (Ill go for the profile id since I can't find my own real id)

Why do you wan't to become a moderator:Why I wanted to apply because I'm seeing other admins are not playing because they are busy or playing other game so I came to apply as a backup moderator or a sub moderator so when ever they are not around I'm here to take care of the server and not only that I'm seeing already many people abusing and not doing legit that can ruined the game and we don't want other people to see those kind of things and if happens they mostly gonna join other server or quit playing on the server and I'm also honored to have that kind of job because I wanted the server to keep going and also I wanted to play more further maps that people gonna agree to play with because I'm also seeing the server keep playing the same maps so its also kind of disaster and for applying this mod ill do my best to take care and helpful to achieve our goals and almost finish and beat the maps that our not beaten in this server and I will always keep on eye in the server (This is gonna be my 1st time to be a moderator)

Leadership:If no one knows the map I lead but with typing since I don't have a mic to lead (I'm poor sir hehe)

Negative Side:I don't use mic so I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna get accepted 

How many hours a week can you play: I'm always active when playing but sometimes not because having school 2000+ hrs playing (12-18 hrs)
Any past experience as a mod on any game:No, But I know some commands for being a moderator.
Never thought you would actually apply but i will be neutral leaning to +1 if you use mic more i lean even more :>
[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]
+1

Eban me daddy
(01-13-2020, 03:28 PM)lhyf\s Neko Wrote: Never thought you would actually apply but i will be neutral leaning to +1 if you use mic more i lean even more :>

Well Thanks for the comment ill try to get a new mic soon if I can buy early as possible

(01-13-2020, 11:31 PM)BJS Wrote: +1

Eban me daddy

Well thanks for +1 but I think only mods can do the voting but thank you very much
+1 shizuka is 1 most active player in the server and have a good knowledge at maps i think he is suit for the role as moderator in the server. Server really needs a mod that are active.. cos nowadays mods are busy playing other games and no mod can manage the server when there's a problem. But you need to buy new mic to lead ( so i can hear your voice ^_^ hehe) Good luck to you shizuka.
       LOLLIPOP

[Image: source.gif]
(01-14-2020, 05:31 AM)JayCee Wrote: +1 shizuka is 1 most active player in the server and have a good knowledge at maps i think he is  suit for the role as moderator in the server. Server really needs a mod that are active.. cos nowadays mods are busy playing other games and no mod can manage the server when there's a problem. But you need to buy new mic to lead ( so i can hear your voice ^_^ hehe) Good luck to you shizuka.
Well I'll try to buy a mic reeeeee and also I appreciate your comment thanks
Neutral rep leaning to +rep,

You're a good player, have knowledge about challenging maps in ze, very reliable for the team as well. But the bad side is the no mic problem, as this can be a flaw on being a moderator in my opinion. but overall my thoughts about you are positive and no signs of negative. I'll give neutral for the mic part but it's close to positive. Goodluck Shizuka!
[Image: 76561198279098225.png]
Shut up and take my +1

I dont think need mic as much now, most of the time when im there there's always someone leading already.
you just need to have to be in server to mute , etc.

Overall
-Good
-Active
-Fuckable Smile

Took you long enough to apply for mod , been telling you for so long.
oi alvin make him mod already. @loontik

Payment Recieved.
(01-14-2020, 06:18 AM)toppi^ Wrote: Neutral rep leaning to +rep,

You're a good player, have knowledge about challenging maps in ze, very reliable for the team as well. But the bad side is the no mic problem, as this can be a flaw on being a moderator in my opinion. but overall my thoughts about you are positive and no signs of negative. I'll give neutral for the mic part but it's close to positive. Goodluck Shizuka!

Thank You and also when I get mic ill try to lead someday but there are many leaders are already I just apply as a sub moderator to take care the server since many disaster happend on the server.

(01-14-2020, 08:31 AM)シノン Shino Wrote: Shut up and take my +1

I dont think need mic as much now, most of the time when im there there's always someone leading already.
you just need to have to be in server to mute , etc.

Overall
-Good
-Active
-Fuckable Smile

Took you long enough to apply for mod , been telling you for so long.
oi alvin make him mod already. @loontik

Payment Recieved.

Yey, I like u very much reeeeee hoping to get mod cheers Smile
+1

There was an error posting your reply: The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.
[Image: R7zqDkR.png]