• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

Head Mod Application

(01-18-2020, 02:49 AM)BJS Wrote: If you can prove that you are able to control your pinoy childs then yes

+111111111 if you can
I know there is already a headmod, but I'm gonna comment anyway.
Neutral Rep

You are indeed a good person and responsible but I think a little bit of improvement for both social skills and maturity. Though I am not the one to talk about matureness I've been through a lot of experience so I have the right at least to say it. You are quite the active moderator and do the job well so I won't give a Negative rep as much but I won't be giving a Positive one too.
[Image: 76561198279098225.png][Image: 259906171316469760.png]
(06-26-2020, 07:56 AM)Arcaea Wrote: I know there is already a headmod, but I'm gonna comment anyway.
Neutral Rep

You are indeed a good person and responsible but I think a little bit of improvement for both social skills and maturity. Though I am not the one to talk about matureness I've been through a lot of experience so I have the right at least to say it. You are quite the active moderator and do the job well so I won't give a Negative rep as much but I won't be giving a Positive one too.

Your correct that i am lacking at social skills and maturity and you let me know that this kind of personality that i am lacking right now is need some improvement so i'll take a note for that  and i hope you look forward at it.
+rep Really good leader!
Heart 
Denied,

As player has resigned from being moderator Sad
[Image: dab-dance.gif]