• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(ZE) ZE MODS need !noclip

Rainbow 
Background info:
In Zombie Escape Server it constantly crashes and it results in the map progress and the map being reset, which usually results in demoralization of the general population of people on server.

With most of the maps there are admin room where the respective Zombie Escape admin can !noclip and go into the adminroom and set the level to the previous level that was crashed.

With Examples of Just today:
We played
ze_S_A_M_V1_7 and the server had crashed on level 4 and we had to restart losing 2 hour of progress

ze_shroomforest3_p and we had just cleared level 6 and were ready to play lvl 7 when the map crashed when we trying to kill hitler pikachu losing over 3 hours of progress

If the ZE mods were given !noclip or !teleport we could set the level to the previous level and keep playing from there.

With the INCREDIBLE FREQUENCY OF CRASHES the !noclip and !teleport command will definitely help the Population maintain a interest in the map and keep progress.

If you wanted to be on the safe side you can give the active and OLDER ZE Mods !noclip and teleport
eg. Kawaii, Me , Snowy , Booya , Haise , Shiko . Neko

edit.
As spxtator said adding of !vote command will be helpful in fair implentation of admin duties with informing the players and getting a opinion from them,
such as before a map extend we vote for extend and will not extend if it's below 50%, without votes we don't know how many players want to Extend the map or change the map accurately.
Adding of the !vote command does not give any ways for admin to misuse it

Also felix wants noclip and tp
+1...
A big +1 to this , and also yes only give old mods and experienced mods !noclip / !teleport
yes pls
[Image: gDEE1QGHMmMAOJRb4Q-ehqF7ckhcVAUyzogC6VP5...zbAKChGzbA]
(01-03-2020, 03:55 PM)Puasaman Wrote: Background info:
In Zombie Escape Server it constantly crashes and it results in the map progress and the map being reset, which usually results in demoralization of the general population of people on server.

With most of the maps there are admin room where the respective Zombie Escape admin can !noclip and go into the adminroom and set the level to the previous level that was crashed.

With Examples of Just today:
We played
ze_S_A_M_V1_7 and the server had crashed on level 4 and we had to restart losing 2 hour of progress

ze_shroomforest3_p and we had just cleared level 6 and were ready to play lvl 7 when the map crashed when we trying to kill hitler pikachu losing over 3 hours of progress

If the ZE mods were given !noclip or !teleport we could set the level to the previous level and keep playing from there.

With the INCREDIBLE FREQUENCY OF CRASHES the !noclip and !teleport command will definitely help the Population maintain a interest in the map and keep progress.

If you wanted to be on the safe side you can give the active and OLDER ZE Mods !noclip and teleport
+2
i doubt zeddy will give us !noclip but !adminroom, !findadminroom, !teleport would be much appreciated in solving these issues

Edit: !adminroom doesn't acutally work on some maps as well as !teleport so we might need !noclip after all
Fuck you netflix , where is mine
Also permission to create votes are good in many different scenarios.
[Image: R7zqDkR.png]