Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What a waste of time this server is.

Hi,

I've been on/off with Zombie Escape over the years and recently have started playing again. Zeddy's is a local server for me with low ping and it's as fun as I remembered... Not really...

This server is insufferable. It's a chore to play from both the player base and admins and I don't understand how or why this happens. Do people find this fun?

Some examples include players boosting zombies into humans with no repercussions because they are friends with the admins. It's a waste of time trying to play because somebody who's bored of the game ruins it for everybody else. The same guy did it 3 times with 3 admins online and nothing happened. I even went spectate to assist the admins but they didn't care and just lenny faced me.

Another issue I have are people spamming to rtv or tricking newer players into thinking a level map is "over" or "map is broken", including the admins doing this. If you don't like the map, rtv, sit in spectate or leave the server and stop ruining it for everybody else who legitimately want to play.

What a waste of time this server is. I hope the owner does something about it or at least now knows what happens on his server.

I'll be chilling on PSE and GFL.

-Peace

I've notified the admins to take strict action for ZM boosters. As for the over/broken, there's not much I can do about it.

Well , if you have other server to play on. why not just stay there then?
GFL and PSE is better right? good players no autisms.
this server has been on for quite a while and most people know the nature of the server already.
if you dont like it or cant stand the autisms. You can just go GFL or PSE.
Dont want to waste your time? Go GFL or PSE. Its that simple.

You can name the Mods whose online and not doing anything here.

Okay, have you notified the admins that someone was boosting? I wasn't informed about any players boosting just now, It'd be a great help if you can tell me which 3 admins were there.

(12-31-2019, 10:40 AM)twitch.tv/zeddy69 Wrote: I've notified the admins to take strict action for ZM boosters. As for the over/broken, there's not much I can do about it.

Thanks.

(12-31-2019, 10:51 AM)シノン Shino Wrote: Well , if you have other server to play on. why not just stay there then?
GFL and PSE is better right? good players no autisms.
this server has been on for quite a while and most people know the nature of the server already.
if you dont like it or cant stand the autisms. You can just go GFL or PSE.
Dont want to waste your time? Go GFL or PSE. Its that simple.

You can name the Mods whose online and not doing anything here.

You could apply that same logic to "if you don't like the map, go somewhere else", but no, people do not and instead whinge constantly and trick / troll people into changing the map. It's that simple.
There are pros and cons for all servers. I do enjoy Zeddys at times but other times it can be frustrating, such as people boosting zombies into humans without consequences.

(12-31-2019, 11:00 AM)Loonatic Wrote: Okay, have you notified the admins that someone was boosting? I wasn't informed about any players boosting just now, It'd be a great help if you can tell me which 3 admins were there.

I only remember one admin online, started with an F. Fryn I think it was.
It was very noticable we were playing map ze_mist_v1_3. If the 3 admins couldn't tell from everybody screaming, zombies flying around etc. then alarm bells should be ringing.

Thanks for the responses. All I want at the end of the day is to have an enjoyable server and for others to have a good time too. Perhaps others aren't speaking up, or have left entirely so I'd just like to raise awareness. Feedback is better than no feedback. If no action can be done then that is fine but I probably wouldn't stick around.

ze_mist_q3, i think i in there but i do slay the booster and tell them to stop another thing i can't see those who boost tbh, so it hard for me to find the player that boost zombie i can do only slay the booster, so i do apologised for my laxity ,btw this problem happen today right?

so, i came to show my responsibility with this problem that i made by my laxity am truly sorry

- Snowy
Only thing is hard is my PP not the map

The mods should have been Fryn, Snowy and JD.
Snowy and JD would have taken action if they spotted any boosters.
But anyhow, I'll take extra measurements about this.