Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban appeal for 1v1

IGN: feeling great

Steamlink:http://steamcommunity.com/id/veryguaikia/

The reason I got banned: Hacking

Appeal:
Admin banned me from the server for hacking even though I wasn't. My main rank is Supreme Master First Class, so it's kinda obvious that I have some skills in the game. I joined the server about a week ago and started dominating, I reached Supreme in the server before I got banned. I am making this thread as I got false banned. And I'm willing to do anything to prove my legitimacy.

To the admin who banned me:
In the play you can obviously see I spotted the guy so I just prefired him. Just because someone lands running headshots or prefire shots doesn't mean they're hacking. 

Sidenote:
Think the admins name was Pope or sumn.

Thank you and I hope that you will unban me soon.

I spectated you for like 8+ rounds... and you keep looking at the place where your enemy was without looking anywhere else (you had not seen the guy yet). Then when a spinbotter joined the server, you act more suspicious, ex: you aim at the ladder when your enemy was going up the ladder without sound.

About the play where you prefired the guy...I also saw that guy and I'm not suspicious about that.
(ㅠ.ㅠ)

(12-02-2019, 12:43 PM)-quit- Wrote: I spectated you for like 8+ rounds... and you keep looking at the place where your enemy was without looking anywhere else (you had not seen the guy yet). Then when a spinbotter joined the server, you act more suspicious, ex: you aim at the ladder when your enemy was going up the ladder without sound.

About the play where you prefired the guy...I also saw that guy and I'm not suspicious about that.

My playstyle is extremely fishy as I am known to prefire every single spot. And in my short playing days I had not seen a single spinner?? Oh well guess I'm not getting unbanned so why try amirite? Anyways hope you have a good day. Goodbye...

(12-02-2019, 12:43 PM)-quit- Wrote: I spectated you for like 8+ rounds... and you keep looking at the place where your enemy was without looking anywhere else (you had not seen the guy yet). Then when a spinbotter joined the server, you act more suspicious, ex: you aim at the ladder when your enemy was going up the ladder without sound.

Wait if there was a spinner then why did you spec me instead of the spinner..? And how is the spinner even related to aiming at the ladder?

I also spectated the spinner... and he also got banned.
(ㅠ.ㅠ)