Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ze Mod application

Name : Renaldy
IGN : Fluorescence—
         -JaileR- (sometimes)

Q: Why do you want to become a moderator ?
A: Reasons why I want to become a moderator is first to improve the experience for players at ze server. We aren't talking about the skills only, but also the social experience. As we all know, sometimes, though not common, there is no admin online on the server while the server are crowded with kids / annoying mic spammer. It lead to a problem where the server become too noisy, and sometimes they are talking in their own language which I don't mind if it only happens like a few times, but they are talking non stop for minutes. I want to become a moderator so I can get more control on the server when the server is being too noisy and there is no admin online, and I want to lead people so they can improve their skill as ze player. The main reason is too many people never listen and just doorhug the map, I want to change that, I want them to know how the map should be played. Though I know I'm not the best and might be not skillful enough in some maps, but at least I can try to lead them and improve their performance. I will try my best to lead them to victory and also fun experience at the server.

Q: How many hours you can play a week ?
A: I can play everyday and the minimum can be 2 hours a day, and the maximum can be half day at the server.

Q: Any past experience as a mod on any game ?
A: Not really, just being a co-leader in a couple of games. But never be a mod.
Getting hit by laser is a beautiful way to die *shing shing away*

Neutral rep.

You are a active player in the server, and a friendly person too, but I don't see you lead often and that is one reason I have my doubts. Another is being sure that you will be there when there is no one around, I see a lot people saying this kind of statement but what can you be so sure? That's all I can say. Goodluck!
[Image: F61FBFA71ADC3ED156BA22410C50D0E6FE9CCFB0]

(11-29-2019, 03:37 AM)Toppi Wrote: Neutral rep.

You are a active player in the server, and a friendly person too, but I don't see you lead often and that is one reason I have my doubts. Another is being sure that you will be there when there is no one around, I see a lot people saying this kind of statement but what can you be so sure? That's all I can say. Goodluck!

Thanks for the feedback Big Grin , though it's true I haven't lead much, I'll try my best to lead more in the future.
Getting hit by laser is a beautiful way to die *shing shing away*

Neutral Leaning to 1

I see Fluor playing in the server alot and being friendly player he's not toxic also. Maybe you need more trust in the other players to do that you have to lead just like toppi said and be more active like play 24hrs Big Grin . Well Goodluck! 
[Image: ojBflql.gif]

Neutral leaning towards +rep.
You do have great knowledge in most maps however your leading is not enough for myself to recognise you as a leader from what I see during my time on the server. Although you are active in the server and a great mate, I need to see more leading in maps. If I see more leading from you, I'll change this to +rep. Anyways, good luck mate!
[Image: sendhelp.png]

+1
Can lead, have good map knowledge and active. Also is a friendly player

+1
Kind player , good knowledge , able to keep his cool
But you have to change your name to something simpler i think , unless you wanna be called Flu, kek

+1
[Image: R7zqDkR.png]