Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moderator Application

Name: つぐ
Username: Gopa
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139661624/

Reason for Application: I want to be admin so I can help the server when leading (I am old ZE player and know most maps well) and eban trolls and mute mic spammers which often occur when I'm on the server and no admins are online.

I am good at leading and helping new players as well as getting old players to listen and follow rules.

I have decent mapping knowledges including making particles, and making strippers to fix the map.

+1 best pse admin and best jap player

Neutral

Goodluck!
[Image: 20191107_224329.jpg]

+1 good admin

Although i seldom play ze, i dont see u online that much and also.. nvr see u lead any maps and i doubt the whole ze community know u xd.. neutral
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: chat.png]

+1

An actual good PSE player and admin, gracing us.

Finally zeddy's might be able to fix shit and maybe we will be able to play minas and skyrim without being cockblocked 24/7.

One of the best players i know, consistent and better than most even on bad days.

Highly recommend to bring this high talent into admin team.

(11-15-2019, 01:51 PM)Yuuko Wrote: Although i seldom play ze, i dont see u online that much and also.. nvr see u lead any maps and i doubt the whole ze community know u xd.. neutral

>I seldom play ze
then you would never see me leading. honestly it doesn't matter if whole ze community know me or not. I've played ze from 2014 to now and I don't know all of players here though.

(11-16-2019, 01:02 AM)Gopa.* Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 01:51 PM)Yuuko Wrote: Although i seldom play ze, i dont see u online that much and also.. nvr see u lead any maps and i doubt the whole ze community know u xd.. neutral

>I seldom play ze
then you would never see me leading. honestly it doesn't matter if whole ze community know me or not. I've played ze from 2014 to now and I don't know all of players here though.
just typing my honest word told by loonatic
                                                                 meowmeow

[Image: chat.png]

+1 good leading on cosmo
[Image: giphy.gif]

ok the reason is i see you lead once at ridorana and make us win that the first reason i want to give you +1 but in the opposite i never see you in server or i not there when you in so this kindda make it hard for me to think about it as a person who apply mod like you i want to need you in server more and active not in pse but in zeddy (if i say anything wrong i appologize)
Only thing is hard is my PP not the map