• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Crystal's Admin Application

Name: Michael

IGN: Crystal

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139661624 // STEAM_0:0:89697948 // U:1:179395896

Why do you wan't to become a moderator: Since I played sometimes on the server and i thought I could make the server better !

How many hours a week can you play: 2 hours in a week

Any past experience as a mod on any game: No ;(
Wtf why is this guy pretending to be gopa
-rep
Nope , no point having inactive mods , maybe youre a skilled player on other servers but still a nope
-rep
2 hrs a week is too less for a mod I think
[Image: Zeddygaming.PNG]
(11-11-2019, 03:26 PM)Thanos Wrote: Nope , no point having inactive mods , maybe youre a skilled player on other servers but still a nope
-rep

Can you mention how many admins are inactive here though? I've checked the admins (based on https://steamcommunity.com/groups/zeddyadmins) and I've never seen 3/4 of them. 

(11-12-2019, 05:23 AM)Nevelele Wrote: 2 hrs a week is too less for a mod I think

Look at my reply to Thanos and I can play atleast little bit more after some days since currently I have many things to do irl. 

Didn't mention anything about me at first, I had server management knowledges by having admin on 3 servers, I have knowledges around mapping, I have few knowledges about plugins, I can make strippers to fix the maps.
cmi la.. 
Although i dont play ze alot.  but i can say that. Half of the ze admin is active enough to keep all mic spammers and hackers away from the server
 Music   Heart

I would say Neutral.

Although we need more mods that active or not you still need time to give yourself a chance to make a friends and take more time and enjoy in zeddy's ze server i mean you need to let yourself know in the server and you need to take your chance to make the players trust you in the server and lets say that you've been accepted as mod in ze but no ones know you or lets just say not well known in the server so i think you need more time to spend in the server and enjoy it! well if you get accepted congrats! 
imo, 2 hours a week is just too short u might as well became inactive.
Fey your england last warning
(11-12-2019, 11:02 AM)Yuuko Wrote: cmi la.. 
Although i dont play ze alot.  but i can say that. Half of the ze admin is active enough to keep all mic spammers and hackers away from the server

Well one day i was leading the maps and the guy who had vip was pretty much mic spamming , and inflating. the admins mute random people permanently for no reason but no actions were taken to vips. 

(11-12-2019, 06:50 PM)✪ JD Wrote: I would say Neutral.

Although we need more mods that active or not you still need time to give yourself a chance to make a friends and take more time and enjoy in zeddy's ze server i mean you need to let yourself know in the server and you need to take your chance to make the players trust you in the server and lets say that you've been accepted as mod in ze but no ones know you or lets just say not well known in the server so i think you need more time to spend in the server and enjoy it! well if you get accepted congrats! 

You can check my old app: http://www.zeddygaming.com/forums/thread-1189.html It was right after i led ridorana to win and people already know about myself.

Sure always I can come to the server and I can lead them to win , but everytime i tried to lead them people speaks over me or telling me to shut up, which is really annoying and I can just mute them and keep leading the map if I had mod permission.