Not a member yet? Sign in with Steam to register!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Restricted by SHINO

I was restricted by SHINO during the Zombie Escape game last night
I am not quite sure what does the restriction leads to , as i was kicked immediately after that , i consider it as a simple kick 
However,i noticed i could not pick up items , i guess that is how restriction works.
Now i would like to share the story why i got restricted.

I picked up a "water" item in map S_A_M, SHINO (the moderator of Zombie Escape) ordered me to drop it to him right after the picking up.
I didnt not reply because his attitude is quite rude.
so he kept complaining about me for picking up the item, he assumed that i do not know how to use the item. 
After about 1 min , I cant hold to his annoying complaint and asked , "y should I drop it to you"
Right after that , i got restricted and kicked
I believe I did nothing against server rule. I believe this is an admin abuse.
I would like to appeal, as well as report SHINO for admin abuse.
He is acting like dictator showing off his power.
People here are to have fun , not to follow someone's rude command.

1. Im guessing its tryhard session
2. Im guessing you know how it works(press e and it freezes zombies), but on harder levels it actually requires cooperation and timing , and after few tries of failure attempt he sees you as incompetent
3. Shino does eban and kick people , and if because of a player that refuses to listen the server gets stuck on the same level for hours , then serves you well
4. Ive played on this server for a fuck ton of time , i do see Shino eban people , but not without a good reason , you couldve replied something along the line" i know how to use the item" instead of , "y should i drop it to you"
5. I had quarrels with this fat boi Shino , but still i believe his ability to lead the server as a moderator , people here are to have fun , and losing is not having fun

As the head moderator for zombie escape, I will take a close look into this appeal. Will wait for the reply from the admin himself before I take action.
Any sorts of video/picture proof is also good.

And I would like the FULL story from both sides. No bullshits or else you will face the consequences.
- Did you take the item more than once, if you did, did you used it wrongly

- Tryhard Session ( Everyone PMing me to join lead and help finish the map )
- I said " Please Let me take that water item" You immediately took it.
- I asked you to drop the water nicely. I even added please drop the item. Then u didnt even respond and ended up letting zombie in.
- you immediately fights back with "y should I drop it to you". as i need the players that knows what is going on to hold on the items.
- Ruining the round for CT. Not using items properly and again letting zombies in.
- I do not tolerate any resistance,as i already said. i need Cooperation of all players.
- How to have fun if you are losing to Zombie's 5 rounds in a row. is losing fun?
- You said you didnt broke any rules. Did you not see? Respect admin decisions. I never Eban or kick or mute people for no reason.
- This is probably the most retarded ban appeal i've ever seen as you don't even know what is going on in the server , Playerbase conditions , how players act on the server.
- You're the only person who think im abusing , as you dont know anything.

I'm pretty sure whatever Shino does on the server is done with legitimacy.

Unless you're either me or malala i doubt you'd see any admin abuse on the server at this point in time.

P.S Zeddy if you read this please unban the 20 odd people i permabanned for no reason ayy lmao.

(10-07-2019, 04:07 PM)シノン Shino Wrote: - Tryhard Session ( Everyone PMing me to join lead and help finish the map )
- I asked you to drop the water nicely. I even added please drop the item. Then u didnt even respond and ended up letting zombie in.
- you immediately fights back with  "y should I drop it to you". as i need the players that knows what is going on to hold on the items.
- Ruining the round for CT. Not using items properly and again letting zombies in.
- I do not tolerate any resistance,as i already said. i need Cooperation of all players.
- How to have fun if you are losing to Zombie's 5 rounds in a row. is losing fun?
- You said you didnt broke any rules. Did you not see? Respect admin decisions. I never Eban or kick or mute people for no reason.
- This is probably the most retarded ban appeal i've ever seen as you don't even know what is going on in the server , Playerbase conditions , how players act on the server.

- Tryhard Session ( Everyone PMing me to join lead and help finish the map )
Res:There is no such sign telling everyone that was a tryhard session. Everyone PMing you to join lead?? not everyone, at least,I didnt PM you. 
Res:no please said. As i said, you assumed that I did not know how to use the item. Your bias came before your judgement.
Res: you complaint something like: "kid never go school", then i said "like you?". And  I did  use the item once , stopped zombie from getting in
- you immediately fights back with  "y should I drop it to you". as i need the players that knows what is going on to hold on the items.
Res: the word "immediately" is not properly used here, we had been talking to each other for at least 3 sentences as shown above, and i managed to successfully used items once even.
Res: i was kicked right after i said "y should i drop it to you ", there was not way that i could use the item to stop zombie from getting in.
Res: You just simply do not tolerate any one who does not obey you. You got no patient merit, which is needed as online game moderator.
Res: That is the tricky point. Losing as CT also is Winning as Zombie. The Zombie are having fun,right? Besides, after i rejoined the server, ironically, i found the CT won without your presence.I believe it really does not matter who take the item, it is about how people use it . When someone picked up the item , if I was the moderate, i would like to tell him how and when to use the item instead of just simply order him to drop.
Res: I know i should respect admin decisions. "Respecting" does not equal to "Following".  I think you better go school and learn the difference. In addition, I am right now wasting my time to appeal for the wrong decision that admin made.
Res:This is probably the most retarded ban you ve ever made
Res: Isn't such  kind  of judgement too ez-drawn and  also ....familiar?? lol . How do you know that i am the only person think you were abusing? You ever questioned all the players? Actually ,right after i rejoined the server  and talked to the players, some of the them also complaint about your ez-eBANs.
ANYWAY, I do not have any picture or video to support my words, as well ,I am not expecting anunban.
But there is  somthing i would like to say to you , SHINO .
I believe you are a good moderator in some aspects, however, to some extend , you are also a arbitrary leader, maybe something called, a dictator.We might need a dictator in battlefield , not  in a fun game server.

(10-07-2019, 03:06 PM)Loonatic Wrote: As the head moderator for zombie escape, I will take a close look into this appeal. Will wait for the reply from the admin himself before I take action.
Any sorts of video/picture proof is also good.

And I would like the FULL story from both sides. No bullshits or else you will face the consequences.
- Did you take the item more than once, if you did, did you used it wrongly

It is all about the "water" item. I took other items , but he only complaint after i picked up the "water" item for some reason. That was the first time I picked up the "water" item, and I successfully used at the edge of cliff where zombie will show after climbed up the ladder, stopped them from getting in. I was kicked secs after that because i asked "y should I drop it to you", so that I do not know what was going on next.

1 At least u didnt PM me? Are you my friend on steam? what the fuck
2 I said Let me take water , did u not understand? you can have other item u want idc.
3 i asked nicely and u fought back , naturally i will flare up.
4 ok?
5 i kicked you yes, so do you want a ban instead?
6 I am not patient? how long have you been in the server?
7 What the fuck is this one KEKW. Losing as CT also is Winning as Zombie. The Zombie are having fun,right? This is the first time people liked being zombie.

(I believe it really does not matter who take the item, it is about how people use it) OK now u really think players that plays ZE is all pro? or know where to use it?
(if I was the moderate(nc english bruh), i would like to tell him how and when to use the item instead of just simply order him to drop.) I think you are being very Hopeful here. On Previous times when i lead maps, Other random players that i dont even know who the fuck they are took an item. i asked them to use the items here SPECIFICALLY ON THE MARKER I PUT THOUSANDS OF TIMES. And what did they do? Doorhug.This didn't happen 1 time, BUT MANY TIMES if u are a regular player on the server you should know how the players in zeddy is like.

(I think you better go school and learn the difference.) ok mr. smart guy
(In addition, I am right now wasting my time to appeal for the wrong decision that admin made.) Awww so sad, do you want a hug?

The most retarded ban? Yes maybe , no i dont know.

I do questioned all the players in the server and on my friend list on how am i as a admin and a leader.
EZebans Yes of course. at least you can still play in the server correct? Other servers you will get ban Banned.

I maybe a Dictator or Cunt or Dickhead whatever u wanna call me. I dont care.
Yes this is a fun server on fun and chill times, i let autistic people's go wild with their mic and everything. BUT on TRYHARD SESSIONS , I need warriors that follows orders from a leader. not a crybaby.

Yes this started from a loveable item called WATER . Like i said many times. Let me have the water. Specifically Let ME have the water. Using on random spots might cause the round to lose. If you are a good player you'll understand.
using on that edge of cliff is one example. You DO NOT Use it there. After that is 2 Doors right? What are you going to do if zombie's push all together in and CT's lose 1 side?
Like i said i do not eban people for fun because i have the power. I do not kick people for fun. You are just incompetent.
i were to abuse my powers,you will see me turning into human every time i die, Flying here and there , 1 Shot boss. using noclip to get solo.

After i kicked you , Everything went well until the boss. everyone is listening and using items correctly. and then died to boss. then i left to play other game THE END.

(10-08-2019, 04:29 AM)シノン Shino Wrote: 1 At least u didnt PM me? Are you my friend on steam? what the fuck
2 I said Let me take water , did u not understand? you can have other item u want idc.
4 ok?
7 What the fuck is this one KEKW. Losing as CT also is Winning as Zombie. The Zombie are having fun,right? This is the first time people liked being zombie.

(I believe it really does not matter who take the item, it is about how people use it) OK now u really think players that plays ZE is all pro? or know where to use it?
(if I was the moderate(nc english bruh), i would like to tell him how and when to use the item instead of just simply order him to drop.) I think you are being very Hopeful here. On Previous times when i lead maps, Other random players that i dont even know who the fuck they are took an item. i asked them to use the items here SPECIFICALLY ON THE MARKER I PUT THOUSANDS OF TIMES. And what did they do? Doorhug.This didn't happen 1 time, BUT MANY TIMES if u are a regular player on the server you should know how the players in zeddy is like.

(In addition, I am right now wasting my time to appeal for the wrong decision that admin made.) Awww so sad, do you want a hug?

I do questioned all the players in the server and on my friend list on how am i as a admin and a leader.
EZebans Yes of course. at least you can still play in the server correct? Other servers you will get ban Banned.

Yes this is a fun server on fun and chill times, i let autistic people's go wild with their mic and everything. BUT on TRYHARD SESSIONS , I need warriors that follows orders from a leader. not a crybaby.

Yes this started from a loveable item called WATER . Like i said many times. Let me have the water. Specifically Let ME have the water. Using on random spots might cause the round to lose. If you are a good player you'll understand.
using on that edge of cliff is one example. You DO NOT Use it there. After that is 2 Doors right? What are you going to do if zombie's push all together in and CT's lose 1 side?
Like i said i do not eban people for fun because i have the power. I do not kick people for fun. You are just incompetent.
i were to abuse my powers,you will see me turning into human every time i die, Flying here and there , 1 Shot boss. using noclip to get solo.

After i kicked you , Everything went well until the boss. everyone is listening and using items correctly. and then died to boss. then i left to play other game THE END.
"I do questioned " nice english  bruh

(10-08-2019, 05:19 AM)big drum Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 04:29 AM)シノン Shino Wrote: 1 At least u didnt PM me? Are you my friend on steam? what the fuck
4 ok?

1."I do questioned " nice english  bruh
2."i kicked you yes, so do you want a ban instead?" pls do , dictator, i am so theatened. so this time you wanna ban me for what reason ?
3." the "water" is taken , we still have "gravity" "wind" "lightening". they all play the similar role.

Just stop. Replying this is just gonna make more english mistakes. Lightening btw
just stop here okay? i mean really .you're making yourself look stupid.
well your choice which one do u prefer ban or kick :^) , hmmm , probably ban you for being
Water = Stops all zombie from moving.
Gravity = Pulls all zombie to the middle.
Wind = Creates a small circle around you that pushes the zombie away.
Lightning = Creates a Big circle to prevent zombie from coming in.
S I M I L A R KEKW.

Ehem, They are items to help humans win, BUT NOT S I M I L A R. Different items different powers , do not call them similar role.

Weehhhh , dictator eban me , ban me, now stop me from replying in forum weehhhhhh